Game competition!

This event/competition/challenge is started by me (@ dragonsarereal) and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in #competitions-and-events, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

To join remix my new project entitiled blank project and publish it. This will notify me that you want to enter. Then make a game. When the game is published, reply to this to enter. Put your account name and project name.

First prize:
25 likes

Second prize:
15 likes

Third prize:
10 likes

May the best project win. BTW: it ends on May 20, 2023.

10 Likes

Ah so thats why you were so interested in all the comps this afternoon

6 Likes

Just so you know you can link projects on the forum, then you can click the link and it takes you to the project

7 Likes

Linking Dragonsarereal’s project so it’s easier and quicker to find.

Also, once this little comp ends, you can ask me or another regular (or anyone above that) to edit the tag accordingly.

6 Likes

Hi dragonsarereal! Are you one of the Hopscotchers who was previously on the Let’s Roll leaderboard?

3 Likes

Yes, I was but I was quickly kicked out. If you look at this project I was in third.

6 Likes

@Dragonsarereal it’s way past May 20th, lol…

2 Likes

Yeh @Dragonsarereal

1 Like

Hey octo guess what? (I would remix but I want to keep my acc as clean as possible)

3 Likes

:0
You beat my high score.

3 Likes

What’s your high score? Also, @CinnabunPizza, congrats!

3 Likes

when did my cousin’s forgotten comp turn into a Let’s Roll Topic

2 Likes

You sure you didnt cheat? /lh

You would have to be pretty lucky to have 154 coins in a whole level, but to have 154 and you didn’t even finish the level… idk that seem sus to me /lh

sus impostor

3 Likes

Yeah idk what happened. I mean I did complete the lvl earlier, but I got 149. I took a screenshot of that to.

2 Likes

Ok now let’s gbot

2 Likes

@Octo-Pi i think there is a glitch

2 Likes

Wait did you die mid jump?

Why am i asking this lol so random

3 Likes

Yeah actually i think so lol i think it registered

2 Likes

How many spikes was it? Did you just fall onto one alone one lol

3 Likes

I can’t remember I think it was like three idk I’m confused. But also, my iPad does get glitchy if you don’t reset it daily

2 Likes