Game beta-testing

A topic for a game I’m making. Yes, I’m making a game!

@leaders unlist this please?

4 Likes

It’s unlisted now. I’m assuming you know how an unlisted topic works, right?

2 Likes

Yeah, I do. Thanks! I’ll create a poll on the yuck taco topic for anyone who wants to beta test, then tag them here.

2 Likes

Hello

2 Likes

Oof you put the topic on watching or bookmarked it before it was unlisted?

2 Likes

Users that have the category where this topic was posted on watching can see it. I’m not sure how that works but it does

2 Likes
Tagged

@PumpkinGirl
@FearlessPhoenix
@FRENCH_WAVE123
@ttruong
@bluedogmc-official
@GweTV
@Stylishpoopemoji33

Here’s the topic.

5 Likes

If you have a category on watching, you get notified of all new replies, in both listed and unlisted topics. All unlisting does is make the topic un-searchable and unviewable in latest (except for admins and mods, they see it in latest). Doesn’t un-give people notifs for the topic.
So they can get in from the link in their notifs.

3 Likes

Ah, didn’t think it notifies you of new replies like that

1 Like

can I test?

2 Likes

Oh well. Nothing I can really do about it. So I’m still working to make the project function. I’ll put the first version (unpublished) on here when I’m done. Or maybe I should have a filtered word in there (nothing offensive, just a word like blood) so it would get stuck in the filter and won’t be visible?

2 Likes

Yeah, of course! I would like for you to vote in the yuck taco topic first :wink:

3 Likes

Do you have the subscription?

3 Likes

I did :wink:

3 Likes

Nope, and I’m not planning on ever getting one. Lol unless I had 80 bucks lying around to spend.

3 Likes

You don’t have to do the yearly one

I was gonna recommend a better way to filter the project

3 Likes

@roam1 Here it is! Nothing’s been done as of right now.

2 Likes

ok thanks!

1 Like

@Rod nothing’s happened yet tho.

1 Like