Galaxy Rider v1 (New Game)

games
new

My new game is FINALLY out!

It's an updated version of my old one that I deleted!

I added a shop with space ship colors and a new game over screen

If you like it, it would be awesome if you could nominate it for a feature!

Well that's all for now, Wookie​:blush:

Link to Game: https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xxeb2t2ls

Pics of Game:

BAS Approved Tag List

@Sugarisyummy @EggsOnSaturn1 @Deadfr@LazyLizard@SnowGirl_Studios@Gilbert189@Supermoon39@Wookie @GracefulIcing1@Razor @RubyStars@RenegadeBird1 @ProgrammingHero@Intellection74@RubyWolf1@LavenderLovinNerd @Doodliedoo@FrothyCad@bluedogmc-official@RobotPro@Crazy_Crawfish@codingCupcake123@Niftynia75 @DancingLollipop@a10@Stick88@Hermione @Fun_in_the_Sun@Calico2.0@tankt2016@CreationsOfaNoob@Rose_Owl@smishsmash @AvocadoDont@Paydent12@Destined_Taco1@xXBARNSLEYFCXx@ConnellCoder@CosineStudios@Candycane@AmiiboTrash@Purdue19@kenlauescuadro@HoppingBanana@Kawaii_Lover @EnchantedAnimallover@Catface4

Why delete? It's nice to see the progress! :D Anyway, it's AWESOME! I luv it. But I lose after 4 seconds XD

That's an awesome game! I love it, and it's fun to play! :D

@PandaBlossom @smishsmash

Thanks so much!

It would be awesome and would help if you nominated it for a feature! (Only if you really like it)

:blush::laughing::grinning::wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::relieved:

I really like it! I will do it now! :D
@Wookie I did it!

OMG!! Why would I NOT? I'm gonna do that, right now!!
I hope it gets on featured! That means you'll get your second feature! And I will just be sitting there, like, "well, who cares? I don't care if I get featured or not!"
:D

This game is awesome, definitely deserves a feature

sure, i lost my old forum account, i need help getting started, like nominating and tagging

ok i understand, you can explain this to me tomorrow