Future Update Ideas

requests
updates
ideas

I was wondering if in a future update if you( the people at Hopscotch) could add in somethings, like a tab where you can see who follows you, because that would be really useful. The other idea is if you could add in a thing right next the like button that says how many remixes a project has, because that would be really cool! Thanks,
TheObsidianBlade

Am I sharing a post right now?!
Things That Need To Be In Hopscotch

Here's a :heart:! I reached my maximum

Those are good ideas! I'm especially going for the "followers" idea! It would be a great addition to HS!

Those are great ideas! @Liza could you try to do those updates if you can please? I understand if you can't (it would probably be hard :wink:)

I like that one also!!

The remixes this USED to be there a a few years ago...i saw it

You can post this on Aes2015's ideas for HS topic :wink:

Why was that flagged?

Yeah i don't understand and now I can't get regular it's not mean it's just... Ugh people are mad at me

not trying to be mean

FOR INAPPROPRIATE

Not trying to look mean

That is so weird! @PopTart0219 can you erase that flag?

Only Kiwicute and BuildASnowman can control flags.

I don't see why it was flagged. You'll be fine, @FluffyMice :wink:

The reason why they originally took away remixes was because people were making poll projects, like :heart: if you like the number 78398393 and :seedling: if you like 999009227

Can I still get regular now??

DONT FLAG

You need like 20 flags to not get regular I think. And if they are denied (probably) it wouldn't matter anyway. BOT :wink:

Can anyone check who flagged it even though i deleted my post?

Not trying to sound mean

look

How is it inappropriate???

not trying to sound mean

But how is your name benny29 AND theobsidianblade UNLESS:flushed::flushed:

ULLIMANTI CONFIRMED:arrow_up_small:

Well I changed my hopscotch name from Bennyace29 to TheObsidianBlade after I made a new account, as I had forgotten my old one, which was benny29.

Oh ok, that makes more sense