Funky does not like remixing

remix
funky63

somebody made a project that remixed funky's project AND SHE CHANGED IT. that is ok. but look!

I think that it's the noisy noses notice project. https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xoqgsvu58. I don't like that project either.

I think the nosy notice project is actually pretty funny

I think it was his/her jokeremix of the guidelines

no likes!reason:educational porpoises

Why don't you like that project @Kiwicute2015? I sorta like it cause its funny : P

I understand where funky 63 is coming from however, I decided to take the time to look at the terms of service. From what I found , and this is solely from the terms of service, it says this:

How Hopscotch and other users can use your content
You grant Hopscotch and its users a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, transferable, sub licensable, worldwide license to use, store, display, reproduce, remix, modify, create derivative works from, and distribute your User Content on Hopscotch solely for the purposes of operating, developing, providing, and using Hopscotch Products.

Further along it says things such as if you have a problem with copyright that you may contact hopscotch to do something about the infringement of copyright. Something along those lines. So technically, what it's saying is that if you write copyright on it that doesn't make a copyright and someone can still remix it.

I think it was that project too and I did see it. It was a joke a bit too far – Velveeta remixed the Community Guidelines with the opposites of the rules — but s/he apologised for it which is really great so it's all worked out :smile:

Like @t1_hopscotch said, she brought the joke too far, and I felt what she said was slightly rude. Looking from funky's point of view, he probably thinks it's disgusting and rude.