Friends? β€” General Topic πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί Let me spamlike COAN, evil @system! >:0 hello

australia
fluffymice
fm
fluffy_is_awesome

Ok, got it! What pose?

Hmm… I have no idea. Just do what is easiest.

OK then! So you want me to draw a girl with brown slightly wavy long hair with black eyes, right?

Yea. Do you have an example of another photo where the eyes are not black? I am not sure if they look good in other colours.

What do you mean? I can draw other coloured eyes as well as black eyes, if that’s what you mean

Just do black eyes. @glam_unicorn

OK =D I will do it ASAP!

TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.TYSM! Thank you.

It’s fine, really. I will tag you when I’m done, k? I gtg to sleep now…

Same… goodnight!

Does it really matter if I live in Australia?

No, not really. Equality

Ha

Hellooooo @FluffyMice its Grandfinals day! Who are you going for?

Sorry to break it for you but I am the only one in Australia that doesn’t like footy XD @PinkCupcake8

What team are you going for @PinkCupcake8

The Crows :3 im wearing their colours XD I’m not obsessed with footy either

Nice ozzy flag

Vgfexfftesjcdfxscdjfswfrjt3jfrt3sjvfgde

Cool. The crows are black and white, right?

Navy blue, red and yellow :D I didn’t know until yesterday XD