Friday’s Pixel Art Requests 🎨

Oh wow. I am impressed

5 Likes

Also I only ordered 50x50, do I have to pay 10 more shout-outs? XD

5 Likes

Definitely not lol, even tho I made a 300x300 pixel art, you still requested a 50x50, so the agreement doesn’t change~

Thanks for the plants! I’m glad you like it :))

8 Likes

Edited the OP to be more in-depth - standard pricing will be released soon!

If anything is unclear, just ask! :DD

7 Likes

@Friday here’s ur shoutout :D

5 Likes

@RoadOcean your pixel art request~

(For everyone else who requested, since you made your requests before I changed things up, I’ll most likely do yours larger too, if that’s all right)

12 Likes

Omg that looks beautiful. Look at my bio, it looks really cool.

4 Likes

This is so awesome! I’ve never asked for a commission before so apologies if I’m wrong (and if I am please tell me) but @Friday could I please order a 50X50 pixel art for 2 shoutouts where it’s a light green background with a bunch of flowers and plants with fruits and veggies coming up from the bottom? Here is a example if it helps! (It would be a lot more detailed I just quickly did this in like 10 seconds lol but hopefully you get the idea)

6 Likes

I’ll see what I can find, finding a decent-looking 50x50 pixel art that matches that description is gonna be tough. I’ll get back to you in a day or two~

7 Likes

Oh I thought you drew the original design sorry about that

4 Likes

Not yet, still working on that side of pixel art. Just recreating and pixelizing images right now~

7 Likes

friday- the shoutotus are here.

and

5 Likes

ngl i’m excited for mine~

3 Likes

Ok, so let’s say I give you like, say, 2 shoutouts for a pixel art of a baby quail.

5 Likes

Sure, I can do this! The second shoutout can go to @/hrh

7 Likes

Wdym you mean by

4 Likes

So you can give me one shoutout, but can you make the second shoutout for hrh?

8 Likes

Sure, so I make a shoutout for you promoting you and the same for hrh?

5 Likes

Correct.

8 Likes

awww thanks!!!

2 Likes