Frequently Asked Questions Category!

Thank you @Hopscotcher and @anon23813088!

3 Likes

Also, I haven’t really looked in the FAQ category that much, so I don’t really have an opinion on it, but I do agree that there should be one newcomer lounge instead many.

4 Likes

Well said! :clap:
I totally agree.

3 Likes

Thanks so much! I’m new so this is really helpful

3 Likes

This is a great topic! I’m sure it will be very helpful to everyone!

2 Likes

Thank you, everyone!

1 Like

I has a question… How do you submit a suggestion to the hopscotch team?

2 Likes

As far as I know, there is no OFFICIAL way. (correct me if I am wrong) However, one of the more popular ways that I like to send suggestions is by email.

Help@gethopscotch.com
This is the email you can send your suggestions to! Be sure you state your forum username and/or hopscotch username (if it pertains) so they can find you in the community if needed! Keep in mind that if you are emailing on a holiday or weekend, it may take a few days up to a week to get a reply! AND if you do not get an email response back in two weeks, feel free to email them again! (Sometimes they say that with all of the emails they get, certain ones can get lost!)

Hope this all helped! You can let me know if you have any more questions!

3 Likes

Thanks! I will do that.

1 Like

Why do certain posts have to be approved by a moderator? Especially ones that don’t seem to include bad content?
Thanks!

3 Likes

I don’t know why.
The words “ha.te,” “LG.BT,” “ga.y,” “reli.gion,” “Christi.anity,” and other ones just have to be approved incase they’re used wrong I guess?

3 Likes

Yeah, certain words just have to be approved before someone takes it the wrong way. Also, any words beginning with the letter f and ending with the letter k are banned.

3 Likes

This is a great topic! I’m sure it will be very helpful to everyone!
@Stal98
@MK0825
@manitgames
@Amulet _10
@GalaxyCoding

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

Hey, idk which topic i should post this on, but recently i noticed that whenever you quote a post, the stuff that is in between these < > doesn’t come. even on my own post. any idea why? try it if you want to

3 Likes

You have to use the :speech_balloon: icon in the post editor to see it.

2 Likes

it worked! thank you so much tankt!

2 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix

Don’t think FAQ is new anymore

1 Like