Freezing bug.... ❄️

This is extremely odd and I hope that any member of THT can take a look at it...
@Montoya? @Liza? @meg?

Your username: Pumpkin Girl

What kind of device are you using?: IPAD 4

1 sentence description of the problem I had completed making my game and then stopped to test it once more before publishing it when it freezed half-way through.

Steps to make the problem happen:
1. Coding an episode, it didn't have a huge amount of code.
2. I tested it and it froze in the middle, I had tested it before this and it worked fine...

I expected this to happen: For it to play as normal, I'm pretty sure there's nothing wrong with my code..

But instead this happened: It froze.

Here’s a sweet screenshot:
It's not easy to to show what happened in a photo, as obviously any screenshot could show that it's frozen...

15 Likes

That's strange.

4 Likes

Yeah... It's also really annoying as I was going to publish the project today...

5 Likes

Saw you edit lol try restarting ur iPad deleting the app try on another device

5 Likes

Did you restart your iPad?

4 Likes

Yeah, and I've completely refreshed the app..

3 Likes

Did you accidentally put in a block of code that cancels itself out so that it has no choice but to freeze?

2 Likes

I'll check the code, but I didn't really change anything the last time before it freezed..

3 Likes

Huh... Did you email THT?

3 Likes

Why is there a pic of Donald Trump as your profile?

2 Likes

I changed it. To a chicken gif. Featuring my hand.

1 Like

Ask THT, they could enter your draft and check what´s wrong.

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your advice. I was going to email THT but when I was trying to get rid of the bug I tried removing my object that had most of the sound blocks, it seems to have worked but my entire project seems to be out of sync...

1 Like

Does your project freeze as @PumpkinGirl described?

• Yes
  • No
  • Sometimes

0voters

Votes are public.

1 Like

My iPad didn't freeze, the project did..

2 Likes

I really don't get this.... my video was perfect and now everything's out of sync.... Would anyone be willing to have a look at the code, it's currently really messed up..
@Petrichor I see you liked my post, would you be able to have a look at the code??

1 Like

Sure.

1 Like

@PumpkinGirl, no one said yes.
Oh well...

2 Likes

Thanks. Here's a link to it if you can take a look, it's completely out of sync now though and looks terrible!!
I'll give you credit for any sort of help you give!!

Edit : I can't publish because hopscotch is acting weird...

1 Like