Free to use pictures for hopscotch

For people who payed the money to be able to use the pictures, this is a topic for you. Put a picture on here, and people with the subscription might use it. Don't flag. I know what copyright is.

7 Likes

Just a reminder and a tip:
I think you need to have copyright in order to use the images.
But anyways, great topic!

2 Likes

One if I just posted a drawing of my character and said it was free to use? Would it still be copyright?

2 Likes

Would that mean that a copyrighted image can't be used?

3 Likes

Unless you copyrighted it, no. :0

1 Like

Here's a cat photo.

And here's a Nyan cat

And here's nyan cat without a rainbow just in case you wanna make a game with nyan cat or something.

2 Likes

Why you flag my topic, for inapproprite?

2 Likes

Who flagged it, i didnt.

2 Likes

I do not know.

1 Like

I dont know either lol

1 Like

To use the image, I think that the author/image owner should give you permission to share it and use it. For example, some content are "100% free to use no copyright needed", but some are not free to use. You could see what you are allowed to do with the content by looking on the owners website. A lot of content have a license that tells you what you are allowed to do and not to do. That license is called Creative Commons, and you could check the meaning of a CC license online.
I hope this was explaining!

4 Likes

I mean, I know what licenses for images are, but I didn't know they mattered in Hopscotch. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

I am not sure, but I think I have read something about that before. @Liza @Montoya @Rodrigo

2 Likes

I think they approve. ^^

2 Likes

Maybe, maybe not. I can´t see that like.

1 Like

So they could use my images if I said they were free to use?

Sorry, I don't understand anything lol

2 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

Okayz lol

1 Like

Fooball field:

1 Like

So cool! If you're using images, we recommend using the app Magic Eraser to make them have a transparent background. This fixes the problem where an image might have a white square behind it.

8 Likes