The length of the free trial depends on which option you sign up for.
If you sign up for a month subscription, you will have a 7 day trial. If you cancel before the end of your trial, you don't get charged.
If you sign up for an annual subscription, you will have a 30 day trial. If you cancel before the end of your trial, you don't get charged.
You can cancel a free trial from your account management page. Here’s how:
* Launch the Settings app on your iPad or iPhone.
* Tap on iTunes and App Store.
* Tap on your Apple ID at the top.
* Choose View Apple ID from the popup menu.
* Enter your password if/when prompted and press OK.
* Tap on Manage under Subscriptions.
* Tap on the name of the subscription (Hopscotch).
* Turn the Auto-Renewal option to Off.
Hmm, what free subscription?
You can now get a free trial of hopscotch!
ok got it !
Cool, where can I sign up? Is it a trial of subscription, or beta testing?
Wow!! This is mind-blowing! Thanks to you and all THT!!