🛒-FoxesShop-🛍️(Shopping Hub)

This shop/request/currency is started by me (@KaylaTheFoxUwU) and everything is handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the Shops & Requests or Competitions & Events categories, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

-Welcome To FoxesShop-

FoxesShop is a shopping center, where you can buy products, or sell them too! You can come here, if you ever need, Sprites, Background, Ads, Game Logo, and so much more!

-Beginner Guide-

-How to Join?-

All you need to do is reply, @KaylaTheFoxUwU, create account,” and you are ready to join! ** Every account will get a 50% discount on their first order!

-How To Become an Creator-

You can reply “@KaylaTheFoxUwU, become creator (look at the list below)” Within that post, please tell me what you are posting in a folder.
What you can post or change:

1. Your FoxesShop PFP
  2. Your FoxesShop Bio
  3. A Item You are Selling
  4. Your FoxesShop Name
  5. Your History On FoxesShop
  6. Price For Items
  7. Name Of Product
-Currency-

Seeds

Mushrooms

Masterpiece Coins
This was the surprise you are waiting for, if you are in my —Weekly Dose Of Art—. If you use the coins for buying or selling, then you will be in The FoxesShop Reward Program, where you will get rewards for them!

-More Commands-

—Always Put @KaylaTheFoxUwU for commands—

1. Buy @/person’s name product, [name of product]
  2. Buy [Coupon’s Name] (FoxesShop Rewards Only)
  3. Sign Up For FoxesShop Rewards Programs (Only If You Have Masterpiece Coins)
  4. Post or Change (Creator)

Finish The Plan, @TheFoxes!!!

4 Likes

This starts now!!! :3
(taking first post)

5 Likes

Can someone take control of the topic for one week pls?
TYSM if you do!

5 Likes

What do you mean?

And @KaylaTheFoxUwU create account

4 Likes

@KaylaTheFoxUwU create account

lol that sounds so demanding :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

account created!
(I mean that someone will fill out my role in this topic for a week)

2 Likes

account created!

2 Likes

@KaylaTheFoxUwU create account

2 Likes

account created!

3 Likes

I will pretty much be free all week

I can help

2 Likes

my first employee, you start today.

2 Likes

@KaylaTheFoxUwU, create account
(I’ll do it for me)

2 Likes

account created!

3 Likes

@KaylaTheFoxUwU, become a creator

2 Likes

:skull:

4 Likes

thank you for joining FoxesShop!

3 Likes

@TheFoxes
What are some ideas to make this topic better than it is already?

Reason Why

If I make a small (or major) update to the topic, I need to know what will make this topic better and more to enjoy. The ideas will help me add improvements to the topic to make people want to join.

5 Likes

FoxesShop is where you can buy products and sell them without making a shop for that. This topic is not what I thought it would be like in the beginning, and I just lost interest because of that (kinda)
:rotating_light:This is a very important poll and may impact this shop’s future. Please give your honest opinion about this, so I can. :rotating_light:

Should this topic be canceled forever?
  • No!
  • Maybe!
  • For A Little Bit!
  • Yes!
0 voters

@Poll_People
@TheFoxes

5 Likes

I’m taking a little break (3 weeks?) from here, but if you need the topic, then @/roadocean will be here :3

2 Likes

YUP

tag me (anyone) if you want to create an account

2 Likes