FoxesShop🛒🛍️ (A Shop Hub) [Check Opened One]

This shop/request/currency is started by me (@KaylaTheFox) and everything is handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the Shops & Requests or Competitions & Events categories, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

Welcome To FoxesShop!

Do You Need Any Ads For Your Games, Sprites, Backgrounds, And Much More? Well, Kayla The Fox created FoxesShop for that! You can buy and sell stuff that you created that others may use for games and stuffs. The amount of times you used FoxesShop can give you rewards!

Currency That Are Used:
Seeds are the basic currency that you can use buy products and price products based on the quality and the time it can take.
A Point System Is Being Created!!

Stuff That Are Sold:

Ads Of Your Games On Website

Cost: Seeds: 1-5
Time: least 1-3 days

Sprites

Cost: Seeds: 1-10
Time: 1-5 Days

Backgrounds

Cost: Seeds: 5-10
Time: 1-6 days

Logos/PFP

Cost: 5-7 Seeds
Time: 1-2 days

Selling Mall:
The Selling Mall is where the selling and buying of products are. You need to create an account in the topic to be able to post stuff to sell. You don’t need an acc to buy though. This is all the creators of products that you can buy products from should be here:

11 Likes

Do you mind holding off on this while I check that this is ok because stuff like this has been brought up before :))

Cool shop!

9 Likes

Looks cool! I love the little hearts for holes in the letters.

6 Likes

Yep! Tell me when y’all made a decision.

7 Likes

anyone forgot about this?

4 Likes

Umm… is this okay?

4 Likes

@StarlightStudios

4 Likes

What was it you needed checked here?

2 Likes

is the topic okay to continue?

2 Likes

Oh yeah we just had a conflict because a similar topic wasn’t allowed in the past but now it’s allowed!

3 Likes

LET’S GOOOOO!
oops, my wild side happened.

2 Likes

@Leaders close this topic pls

2 Likes

Huh what ok

3 Likes

I guess let us know if you need this reopened for whatever reason, although I assume you’re just revamping your shop in the form of another topic

3 Likes