Four and a Half Lines of Code (STORY) discontinued

ideas

EDIT: I HAVE DECIDED ON A TITLE! IT WILL BE CALLED "Four and a Half Lines of Code"!

Man, I've created a ton of topics lately...

Anyways, I've been thinking about writing a coding-related story. And if you are @OrEndA, you know what I mean by writing. 5,000-7,000 word chapters, lots of tedious editing... Yeah.
It would be a sort of FanFiction, but more serious.
I already have a sort-of plot line planned, so please no plot suggestions.
And unlike the other story that was already written, it will NOT be based around Hopscotchers. I will choose 4 OCs, and they will be judged on creativity and uniqueness. I will post the form for signing up an OC in the next post.

As for editors... I'll give you guys the draft and you are free to edit.
IF YOU WANT TO READ THE FINISHED PIECE WITHOUT ANY SPOILERS, DON'T EDIT! I'LL CHANGE THE TITLE DEPENDING ON WHETHER OR NOT THERE WILL BE SPOILERS FOR THOSE JUST SCROLLING BY.

If you have suggestions or questions, please reply!
@OrEndA WILL YOU HELP MEH

Can I be an editor?

OC form:

NAME:

APPEARANCE:

DESCRIBE PERSONALITY WITH FOUR WORDS:

DEFINING CHARACTERISTIC:

DESCRIBE PERSONALITY IN DETAIL:

EXTRA:

ANY NOTES FOR ME?

I'll send an oc form... if my brother gives me my ipad. (I'm using my sister's laptop)

Everyone can be an editor. But I decide the final changes.
(Sorry if this sounds like a government)

Can I send in an OC form? :3
...on the forum?

Yeah! I'm open to any OCs. But remember you will be judged on UNIQUENESS and CREATIVITY.

I have just one question, though. Where does this story take place? School, forest, some outlandish world, etc. Since I don't want to mess up the appearance part. :sweat_smile:

Think a futuristic-ish type of place, but with current-type characters.

Basically, if you were to live in an I-Thingy universe, what would you look like?

cool! I like helping with the editing stuff

OC form:
NAME: Mr Bear
APPEARANCE: Black bear, slightly over weight, cute
DESCRIBE PERSONALITY WITH FOUR WORDS: super awesome and nice
DEFINING CHARACTERISTIC: tries to help a lot, but may not always suceed

DESCRIBE PERSONALITY IN DETAIL: Mr. Bear is a cute Black Bear. He will always help you and make others feel happy when down. Some times he can be a little clumsy, but when he is he acts really nervous and will keep apologizing. Mr. Bear always has your back, and is hard to get mad at.

EXTRA: Likes to eat, sometimes at the worst times. He will be the one to bring up food

ANY NOTES FOR ME? Nope

Name: Absolutely no clue... Claire?

Appearance: Black hair tied up in braid; twitchy cat ears; large white glasses; some sort of white jacket; black jeans; white boots; silver anklet; carries pen flashlight in pocket, braces.

Describe personality w/ 4 words: annoying, observant, sensitive, loyal.

Defining Characteristics: hair reaches over knees, purple contacts, great eyesight, unusually short, dirty, and skinny.

Describe personality in detail: Likes to be practical, but can be annoyingly nosy sometimes. Dislikes the feeling of being helpless. Usually not appreciated because of dirty appearance and being unusually smarter than average people. Gets annoyed as easily as she annoys others. :P *Discourages too much

Extras: wears a white scarf; distances herself away from people that she doesn't trust or know; gets aggressive when cornered; enjoys swimming; very, very pessimistic..

Okay! Thanks for "entering"!

Lots of details. My Mellodii side is very happy.
Thanks for "entering"!

I guess I'll make an OC.
Name: Pyxis

Appearance: Marine blue fur, ruby eyes that shine grey in a certain light (if iPad is tilted left, grey, if iPad isn't, ruby), some grey fur in simple leaf patterns on body, is a bird THT decided the name Pyxis would best suit him (yes, him)

Personality: guiding, superior, somewhat irrational

Defining characteristic: guides the crew along sometimes (sometimes as in 1/5 of the time) when he thinks the others are stuck on a point

Describe personality in detail: guides, but is too selfish and thinks he's superior to the others (e.g. parents not listening to their children because of whatever reason), but hides it well enough (can peek through a lot but others don't usually notice)

Extra: can both fly and swim and is a Hopscotch character!

Notes: none

Okay! Pyxis is actually the constellation of the compass and guide of travel, so if you planned that... Nice job!
Thanks for "entering"!

Ok, then here's mine

My OC Form

NAME: Azami Dolton

APPEARANCE: A big purple sweater with an astronaut hugging a rocket. She has blue sweatpants with the word "SUP" written in gold on the side. She's barefoot even though she has shoes, she also has her hair in a ponytail. But has bangs to cover her hazel eyes. Her skin is a light shade of brown.

DESCRIBE PERSONALITY WITH FOUR WORDS: Timid, Brave, Angered (easily),

DEFINING CHARACTERISTIC: She's not very good in sports but she loves to sculpt and paint in her free time. (She may like to paint and sculpt, but she isn't the best). She likes to punch and destroy her problems.

DESCRIBE PERSONALITY IN DETAIL: She loves to explore and can't sit still. She once was stuck in detention for so long, that when the bell rang, she jumped out the window. She's angered easily. She tries really hard to solve her problems with words, but she forgets and uses actions instead, It's the reason she tends to be by herself, so she doesn't mess up.

EXTRA: No one knows this, but she secretly owns an old astronaut doll. It's about a foot long, but she keeps it hidden very well.

ANY NOTES FOR ME? She has a pet cat named Aqua. :P

OC form:

NAME: Wren? Rowan? (Just some ideas, I have no clue)

APPEARANCE: long brown hair, hazel eyes, purple glasses, basically wears anything without a skirt, mostly wears sweaters

DESCRIBE PERSONALITY WITH FOUR WORDS: shy, kind, competitive, curious

DEFINING CHARACTERISTIC: Her smarts 🤓

DESCRIBE PERSONALITY IN DETAIL: She is very shy when meeting new people but as she gets to know them, she loosens up more. She's pretty good at working with computers, and very competitive. She can't stand losing, but never makes a big fuss about it in public. (Aka, she goes to her room and cries about it XD) She is really curious about the world around her, but is sometimes afraid to ask questions. When put in a leadership role, she thrives, but she is horrible at lying.

EXTRA: Afraid of spiders, killing the people she loves, and airplanes.

ANY NOTES FOR ME? Hope that was good enough :D

Okay! I like the way you included situations on your descriptions!
Thanks for "entering"!

Oops! We have over four!