Forum Tournaments = Plagiarism?

follow4likesofficial
anonymous
followforlikes

Hi there! So recently, I have found out there is an increasing amount of forum tournaments. You are allowed to create a tournament, and I don't think you have to give credit.
But whyyyy, F4LO?
Well, you can't just say I created the tournaments first, give me credit
It doesn't work that way. We know that the first humans animals organisms on earth probably fought each other. It's "Every man/woman for him/herself." They fought for food, and other resources. If you were too slow, then you were eliminated.
Then in 1896, a sports tournament was made. The Olympics.

So?

Technically it doesn't count as plagiarism. I created a "riddle competition" in December, and I'm not asking people to "give me credit".

Hopscotch is a community, and we learn from each other. Tournaments/competitions are a neat way to do that!

Saw dat edit :stuck_out_tongue:
I hope you aren't talking about how @RenegadeBird1 (I think) gave me credit for the 30-day drawing thingy, are you?

That's what I want to say.

What? XD
No, it's some current events that happened today,

Okay.
Also, that comma needs to be a period :stuck_out_tongue:

I totally agree with this!
Anybody is allowed to make a tournament, just not everybody can join!

I agree! :D

Flips table.

CAN'T LIKE AGAIN. >:D

Fixes table.

If I could, I would give it two million likes.
Since I can't, here's two million likes :heart: :heart:!

lol! I have seen people accuse other people of stealing code when they actually coppied the code from someone too! I cannot tell you how many times I have seen that! :joy:

That's amazing.

STILL CAN'T LIKE. >:D

;-;

And over here is our amazingly responsible and mature newly promoted leader, @Follow4LikesOfficial! XD

BOT. Not da bot.

Good point! @Follow4LikesOfficial

@SUPERSWAGGY -_-

Haha I can see it being flagged for off topic, but i like it :joy:

I'm in MIT and I'm outside, but wifi is strong
The problem is, it's not strong inside -_-

Yeah, why?

Dunno. The process involves flagging, so sorry about that

And that means non leaders can do it too
Pls no h8 @SmileyAlyssa

Huh?

Was that a Darwin quote? Sorry. Off topic. But yeah, I completely agree!

Great topic! I guess we could still give credit if we wanted, but it's not mandatory.

Say I make a competition, and not everybody gets in, so @LazyLizard_Backup makes one for people who didn't get in. She would probably say "This is for people who didn't make @LazyLizard's competition and would be interested in competing" is the right thing to say in a situation like this.