Forum Problem! Help! Polls!

problems
help
poll_problem
poll

There is a problem. Well, I was trying to edit a poll. And that topic was made a few hours ago. And it said, "You cannot edit a poll option after the first 5 minutes."

But it's been over 5 minutes! And it won't let me edit it! Help!

There's a rule that you can't edit a poll after 5 minutes!

I know, but it's been over five minutes! I made it at 12:00! And it's about 3:45 here now!

You CANT edit it after 5 minutes. :smile:

Ask a moderator like @Kiwicute2016 to add/change an option for you! This rule is here so you don't scam a person by changing a popular answer to an answer you prefer! :slight_smile:

Why don't people understand?!

It's BEEN 3 hours!

What are you trying to prove?? :stuck_out_tongue:

when you made the post less than 5 minutes ago, then you can edit a poll. After that, you can't. :D

I'm trying to get people to know that it's been over 5 minutes and the 5 minute rule seems to be for like over five minutes!

Oh. Making a new one.

After a poll is there for 5 minutes, it cannot be edited. :D

I think that's there to prevent little to no amount of votes...
^ That is caused by over-editing. ^
^ By over editing, I mean editing a lot. ^

When you edit a poll, all the votes are cleared (it happened to me), so I think that's there to prevent little to no amount of votes...
^ That is caused by over-editing. ^
^ By over editing, I mean editing a lot. ^

Like @Rawrbear said, you should contact a moderator! (Contact basically means tagging. XD)

After it's been 5 minutes, it can no longer be edited.

I think this rule is so that if people voted a certain answer then you changed it, so they look like they voted something wrong.

Sorry :slight_smile: