Forum leader's team change notice

Hey Hopscotchers,

Hope you’re having a good year so far! We’re having some changes to the Hopscotch forum leader’s team. Due to other responsibilities in life, @SwimGirlStudios @FearlessPhoenix and @FRENCH_WAVE123 will no longer serve as part of the leaders team on the Hopscotch forum.

They’ve been dedicated members of our community for many years, and we will continue to enjoy having them around on the forum!

Thank you all for the hard work!! @SwimGirlStudios @FearlessPhoenix @FRENCH_WAVE123

With that said, we will likely open up the leader’s application soon around mid-February. Get excited to welcome or become the new leaders!

-Yuanyuan

36 Likes

Thank you so much for everything you all have done! You were such great leaders, I hope you have a wonderful life even if we don’t get to see you much anymore! :pleading_face:

You always helped us so much and made a great impact in the community, words can’t describe how much you mean to everyone!

22 Likes

no way :ᗡ i am speechlessly deceived, but i do respect you guys’ decisions. and yes as yuan said, thank you so much for everything, you will certainly not be unnoticed

i am definitely not the best orator /g but i seriously wanna say a big thank you to you three, from whats concretly done to the community such as cliving and keeping it safe to whats psychologically done such as forum games. thank you

18 Likes

aw man, thanks @/FearlessPhoenix, @/SwimGirlStudios and @/FRENCH_WAVE123 for being awesome leads and hopscotchers! hope y’all stick around for much longer, but good luck in future adventures!

19 Likes

thank you all for everything you’ve done for the community!

15 Likes

Thank you for having served us so much, @FearlessPhoenix, @SwimGirlStudios, and @FRENCH_WAVE123!!! You have really impacted the community, we will all miss you!!! :face_holding_back_tears:
I will be excited to welcome our new leads, however!!! =D

17 Likes

Thank you so much for all that you have done for this community, you three have had an absolutely magical impact here and I wish you the best with your irl endeavors, y’all are amazing :) :sparkles:

14 Likes

I’m shocked…
But I respect your decisions. I’m sure everyone in our community will miss you all! Thanks for everything you’ve all done. Thank you!

14 Likes

thanks for being such amazing leaders you guys- the community will miss you

14 Likes

You all have done so much for the community, thank you so much, we will miss you! Hope you’re doing okay :sparkles:

17 Likes

thank u for everything!! We all will miss u being leaders

14 Likes

You were amazing leaders, and you were all doing an fantezing (fantastic and amazing) job!!!

@FearlessPhoenix You’ve done so much for us! The MSS topic, Leaders Q and A topic, all those competitions, welcoming new users, helping all of us, and so much other things! You were an amazing leader :+1:

@SwimGirlStudios We wouldn’t be anywhere without you, you’re such a kind person! And those forum games are an amazing idea! Thanks for everything you’ve done for us :heart_eyes:

@FRENCH_WAVE123 I don’t know how to thank you, you’re a super kind and helpful person, and you make amazing games! You were a great leader :face_holding_back_tears:

16 Likes

Thank you! You were all amazing leaders! I hope that you can still be on the forum

14 Likes

aw man, sad to see that

14 Likes

Whaat no way! I wish you all the best of luck with your lives, hopefully they get a lil’ less busy, and thanks for all the hard work you guys have put into this community!

15 Likes

It’s been a really good time working with all these three individuals and all of you have contributed so much to the forum. I’m thankful to have gotten to work with you. Thanks a lot for your contributions and best of luck in the future!

20 Likes

I am also extremely grateful for everything you three have contributed to the community over the years, not just as forum leaders. It’s been an honour to work with you all and I wish you the best of luck with everything in the future :sparkles:

18 Likes

It’s been such a blast getting to work with all the leaders! I thoroughly enjoyed my time. I’ll definitely miss working with y’all.
I’ll still hop on from time to time do say hi to everyone and maybe share some project updates (!!)
:)

@FearlessPhoenix and @FRENCH_WAVE123 - Y’all are amazing and I wish you the best with everything! Lynss <3

18 Likes

:disappointed::disappointed: :disappointed: thank you for being such great leaders!

14 Likes

Thank you all for being great leaders and helping our community!!
We’ll miss you guys!

12 Likes