Forum Fonts/tricks!

fonts
ideas
forum

I HAD to share this video somewhere, but this is embedding a YouTube video! Just paste the link in! :wink:

I don't remember, I was just finding happy gifs, when I saw your avater and turns out it was a gif I createded on a website ...

Please stay on topic! @Rawrbear I found that video much more sad than funny...

This is it: https://imgflip.com/images-to-gif

@Stampys_fans AWESOME

Why does that video make me want to cry? :cold_sweat:

Thanks @Hoppertoscotch

My gif or @Rawrbear's cat vidoe (and of cuteness overload, or joy, or sorrow ????)

Yeah same...@rawrbear could you please delete that cat post???? I don't really find it funny...

Why? It's not animal abuse, the cat would've ran away if it was! It's a cat's natural instinct to fight! It was just a scream because the cat was feeling playful! :wink:

How did you do that?
He.... is...... awesome!Hello!

@Kiwicute2015 @friendship2468 yep -

From What do user trust levels do?:

But I'm sure there's a setting to increase the like limit so everyone has more likes, which I think should be changed since there's nothing wrong with giving out lots of likes as encouragement – in fact, it's a good thing. I know the pain of running out of likes....

Here's another forum trick: on a new line, put this sign > and type after it for a quote.

The code:
> This forum is awesome

The result:

This forum is awesome

I KNOW HOW TO DO THIS, this this

This
this
this
of course this
and this

boom
boom
boom
boom
boom

Wow so cool hello hello hello test
Bold

hello

Please do mine to!p I would love it!

@Stampys_fans, with your help, I made a new emoji for the MK38C forum!! Come see @CreativeCoder! :smile:

Youuuuuuurr, welcome, do anything to help a ( digital ) friend :blush::relaxed::smile:

Nevermind it doesn't work.

ummm I found that video rlly cute and funny @rawrbear and omg my puppy was turned into a gif O_O yep deffintly overload of cuteness I was kinda shocked when I saw it lol