Forum feedback for bluedogmc 💥😝☀️

Please tell me if I should be on more, and give me feedback on my forum actions.

I'll also post polls here!

Thanks!

Cool! Hai! :D

No feedback yet, but when you post polls that'll be easier:D

How do I act in the forum:

• good
  • great
  • bad
  • horrible

0voters

Hi!! I think you're a really really nice and helpful person. You're always on of the first to step up to help someone. You're great at solving problems calmly, too. I don't think there's anything to improve on! The best thing you can do on here is be yourself. :sunglasses:

Hi i am a futile voice in the crowd

Thank you so much! Omg thanks!

Why hello. I think you're mistaken. I'm the futile one. You're definitely not futile. You're the exact opposite (which is a good thing xD).

Don't you see

Alabama's eccentric chicken rapport

Hi senpai!

What Inty said :D
Ur amazing and awesome in every way possible!
Your always there strait away to help people and you do a great job at it too!

Your great at being calm in heated situations, your funny too, and fun to talk to! :D
Overall review, 100000000/10 :D

Omg, thank you so much! :smiley::grinning::smiley::grinning:

Wait what

I thought we were talking about being futile. What is an eccentric chicken rapport? XD

Let's GBOT though. :+1:

I think you do a very good job making posts on the forum! You are really creative and you are always around to help others :smiley:

you are a banana

Your super nice and a role model for a lot of people on the forum. Your always one of the first people to get to a topic that might be a little "iffy". I notice sometimes your posts sound a little serious, so maybe just try to lighten up a bit when your reminding people of rules 'an stuff? Other than that your super awesome :D

You're amazing! You're always the first to step up to help someone, and you are so dedicated and awesome! I love having you as a friend, and you also have a kind heart! :smile:

@bluedogmc-official, you are as sweg as @system and Gary ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Oh, and he is NOT evil!

Thank you!

@Madi_Hopscotch_
@Malie
@Dude73

You iz my Senpai. You iz awesome!

You are on a lot, just sayin
Sometimes too much :stuck_out_tongue:
But in all seriousness, being on too much can cause you to be obsessed :confused:

I think I limit myself enough. I'm on when I can be, at times that work best. :wink: