This shop/request/currency is started by me (@ Reb) and everything is handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the Shops & Requests or Competitions & Events categories, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.
Welcome to the Forum Battles, my forum currency! This is alot like pokemon. In here you can face other players and get new characters, and capture other characters! There is a currency which is named Battle Coins where you can use to buy moves, or characters! Claim crates and battle other people!
★ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ★
Welcome to the Forum Battles, @ Reb’s currency! In here, the currency is called Battle Coins. You earn battle coins, or moves, or characters, or abilities when battling players or hunting characters! You must create an account in order to gain access.
Every battle, if you win, you get 50 Battle Coins, else, if you lose, you get 25 Battle Coins. If it’s a draw, both you and your opponent get 50 Battle coins. Each character has 6 moves, and one can only bring 3 characters, so these characters can be swapped when fighting with an individual character. Character’s moves can be picked or be generated, at the start of an account. Each character starts with 1000 HP every battle. However, the HP saves every battlw.
If anyone can beat me, they get my OP characters.
When creating an account, you are granted with 3 characters and 1 abilities. They can be literally anything, as long if it’s not OP. There are also levels, in XP. An account starts with 1000 coins. Each moves start with a 1 turn cooldown.
- Moon Blast: Attack the enemy, dealing 50 HP. Has a 4 turn cooldown. (4 turn cooldown isn’t worth it to wait.)
- Simple Strike: Land a powerful strike, dealing 15 HP. (Too much less damage.
- Block: Defend for 1 turn. Next turn’s damage dealt to the user is reduced to 95%. (Bad card. Not worth it on defending.)
- Superior Power: Boost the user’s damage to be 500%. (This is super powerful.)
- One Shot: Deal 200 HP against the enemy. (You can pretty much one shot the opponent, unfair)
- Full Restoration: Heal the user to be full again. (You can use this more than one time so also overpowered, but a better version would be if you can only use it once.)
- Clock Strike: Deal 150 HP to opponent, but this can be only used once every 4 turns.
Overpowered Cards aren’t allowed.
Character Lineups ⚔️
Cheat Code: Swaps your current health with the opponent’s. (Type: Glitch)
Glitch Ball: Doubles the damage of the next attack and then doubles that result for a quadruple hit. (Type: Glitch, Damage: Variable)
Glitch Snipe: Deals 200 damage and heals the user with the amount of damage dealt but doubles the power of the opponent’s next move. (Type: Glitch, Damage: 200)
Star Glitch: Increases your health by 300. (Type: Glitch, HP gain: 300)
Star Block: Reduces all incoming damage by 75% for the next three turns. (Type: Glitch)
Code Blast: Inflicts damage equivalent to the numeric value of four random ones and zeroes. The damage should be literally the binary digits inputted from the digits without any conversion. (Type: Glitch, Damage: Variable)
- Dragon Flame: Unleashes a fierce flame dealing 80 HP damage.
- Tail Sweep: Attacks the enemy with a mighty tail dealing 60 HP damage.
- Roaring Challenge: Intimidates the enemy. Decreases enemy’s next attack by 10%
- Scale Armor: Boosts your defense for the next turn, reducing 20% damage.
- Dragon’s Fury: An ultimate move dealing 100 HP damage. (Available only when HP is below 50%)
- Ember Heal: Restores 30 HP over three turns.
- Leaf Swipe: The opponent strikes with a powerful leaf propelling itself. Damage: 35 HP. Type: Grass.
- Earthen Grasp: The opponent manipulates the ground beneath to entangle you. Damage: 25 HP. Additional effect: Reduces your speed by 10% for one turn. Type: Earth.
- Wild Roar: The opponent lets out a chilling roar to intimidate. Damage: 30 HP. Additional effect: Lowers your attack strength by 10% for one turn. Type: Normal.
- Thorny Vines: The opponent summons thorny vines to strike you. Damage: 40 HP. Type: Grass.
- Forest’s Might: The power of nature is harnessed to attack you. Damage: 50 HP. Type: Earth.
- Wild Charge: A reckless body slam that also hurts the opponent. Damage: 45 HP. Additional effect: Deals 10 damage to self. Type: Normal.
- Flaming Arrows: A hail of burning arrows rain down on your opponent dealing 75 HP damage. (Fire type)
- Starburst: A blast of shining light that blurs the enemy’s sight, reducing their accuracy for their next attack. (Light type)
- Phoenix Blaze: Your character bursts into flame and charges at the enemy, dealing 85 HP damage. (Fire type)
- Luminous Shield: A shield of Light that reduces the next incoming damage by 45%. (Light type)
- Solar Flare: A charged attack that bursts after a turn, dealing 100 HP damage. (Light type)
- Inferno Wings: Heals Vermilion Seraph for 75 HP and buffs the next fire type attack by 50%. (Fire type)
Crates are special things you can open for moves or characters. You can claim daily crates to get moves, characters, etc. Crates are always guaranteed 100 Battle Coins.
There are infinite abilities, you can buy. As the owner of the game, you can create your own abilities, but I will have to inspect it for a buying price.
Welcome to the shop! The shop is a place where you can buy special abilities or heals!
- Heal Juice - Fully heal one of your characters after a battle. - 150 Coins
- Invincibility Bubble - At a start of a battle, for 2 turns you are invincible. - 350 Coins
Character Shop 🛒
There is nothing on sale. Sell a character for other people to buy!
Player Information 💻
1000 Battle Coins
- Cobalt Phoenix
1000 Battle Coins
1050 Battle Coins
"Roundhouse Strike: Strike the Opponent 3 times, dealing 60 damage 3 times.”
1000 Battle Coins
The commands are:
- @/Reb Create Account
- @/Reb Collect Daily Crate
- @/Reb Open Daily Crate
- @/Reb Battle Player
- @/Reb Hunt Characters
- @/Reb Request Action
- @/Reb Sell Character
- @/Reb Buy Character
- @/Reb Rename Character
Create Account creates an account for you, Collect Daily Crate collects daily crates for you, Open Daily Crate opens the claimed crate, Battle Player lets you battle a player with your characters and Hunt Characters mean you try to battle wild characters and capture them.
Request Actions means that you request to do a thing, so that includes renaming your character. DO NOT beg though, unless I wanna give you things.