Forum and hopscotch addition

Hello, I have come up with a new suggestion called ‘friends’. This way, you can create conversations only for your friends and not worry about any uninvited guests. Also, you can work with them to create and publish projects. If my friend was FearlessPhoenix and we worked on a project together, if a person remixed the project, the watermark would be (TrueHarryPotterLover6, FearlessPhoenix). Reply your ideas of other additions and reply what you think about this idea! Thanks

11 Likes

this would be cool!
however,

1. this wouldn’t be possible on the forum as it’s run by another company, called discourse, and they design/control the layout and everything on here. I mean that’s kinda what PM’s do, but they aren’t allowed.

2 . the leaders need to moderate every topic, just to make sure everyone is following the guidelines on everything
3. if you wanted to work on something together a leader can always unlist a topic for you.

this would be cool! or maybe even just the “invite” would be awesome
(correct me if i’m wrong but i think someone brought it up before?)

9 Likes

Mmmmmmm… I think that could count as CoF.
If you want to do a collab you can ask leaders to unlist your topics

5 Likes

New suggestion, idk if this is taken but why don’t we follow people on the forum and get notified if they post anything

3 Likes

Because somebody could write a program that logs all your posts and then they could take bits and pieces of it to find you on other platforms.

6 Likes

lol you have a really negative point of view on everything but yeah I agree.

4 Likes

Nah, that is me looking at it from their point of view. It’s just a guess though.

4 Likes

It is taken by me

2 Likes

That’s actually true, and it’s why we have such strict CoF and PI rules. If that info is never out there in the first place, people can’t dox you like that and you’re gonna be safe.

4 Likes

I read this as “Forum and Hopscotch addiction” and I really don’t know why

Good idea!

6 Likes

Haha I did too

3 Likes

If you followed someone on the forum and got notified every time they post something, it might be really annoying if the person your following posts a lot.

2 Likes

Like others have said, this is the functionality of Private Messages, which have been disabled for the users’ safety.

5 Likes

Correction: PMs are not allowed on this forum, but they are on other Discourse forums.

1 Like