Forum Acronyms? Eg: Irl, OMG, lol

Guys, this is the place to put any info on acronyms in case Skye people don't know the,.
OMG- omg my gosh/goodness/God
Lol: laughing out loud
TTYL: talk to you later
TTFN: ta-Ta for now
IRL: in real life
IDK: I don't know
IDC: I don't care
IKR: I know right
GTG: Got to go
SYL: see you later
TMI: too much information
BFF: best friends forever
BAE: before anyone else
Any more? And please give me more acronyms.

Lots of people know what those mean except for two probably. But nice putting what they are for people who don't. :grinning:

It means "In Real Life" :wink:.

In real life= irl

NOOOOO you beat ME TO IT!!!!! And @friendship2468 there's us already a topic about this so sbyp
(Search before you post)

No, that's stuff for help on the forum acronyms. These are ones everyone uses, and that search before you post thing is kind of offending to me so don't ever say it again to me.

Oh sorry never meant to offend you :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat: anyways gtg is got to go, jk is just kidding, and tmi is too much information

Um @AwesomeWolf18 ummmm

What does that stand for? And are you going to put it on the list?

Yikes! I hope you don't take it as a wrong way! It was just a friendly reminder. Of course, as you are an older member of the forums, you probably understand, but some people might feel that it goes under the same topic. I personally think that it could be good both ways, as it is an add-on as well as a completely new helpful topic to those who don't know the meanings.
Maybe instead of saying "search before you post", we could make it friendlier by saying, "I think that there might already be a topic for this. What do you think?"

Search before you post because im getting really at something something something....

I mean the ones I said before, gtg, tmi, and jk

Yes im newer youre older @friendship2468 i didnt mean to take it the wrong way

also im 10 and a half my bday is in a few days so dont ruin it :sob:. More like 3 quarters

k=ok
Bae=before anyone else/ bacon and eggs

SCB I'm not gonna ruin your birthday...

Unless I have to, which I don't want to

Ahem spell check.....

What, nothing is spelled wrong

Did you mean BAE? Instead of Bad?

You said "bad" which I thought was super funny
Pro tip: the word of the year was Emoji and the emoji of the year was :joy:

@Kiwicute2016 I love this new way, the "search before you post" was getting a little offending to some users, as I have found :wink: