For my coding partners

coding_partner
ideas

Hi @xXIshaRulezXx and @PearlRULEZ, this is our new collab topic! We can talk about our projects, plans, and other stuff! (Everyone else, feel free to give suggestions and stuff!)

Cool
So what have u done on the project so far
Maybe I can help??
Also @PearlRULEZ is comin to my house on Friday so if u have finished the iPad bit by then we can work on the rest together

I have made a lock, and a bit of the home screen. I am also working on making the hopscotch app. i will take some screenshots soon. It will be done by Friday. :grinning:

EDIT: I finished the hopscotch app, where you can open it, and I left the drafts and stuff to you. I also made the home button work. (Square 2 is the home button) what other apps should I add?

Tell me ASAP (as soon as possible) when it is done! And some other apps to add:

• Settings
  • Email
  • Text
  • Safari
  • iTunes
  • Photos
  • Camera
  • Photo Booth
  • Maps
  • Videos

And the other ones that come with the iPad.

@xXIshaRulezXx or @PearlRULEZ, what else should I add to the pad? I have the hopscotch backround done and the home button works for it.

Send me the link 2 me
I'll add some stuff and then sent u the new link
Also what time zone do u live in cos when u posted this it was 3 in the morning
Me and pearl Rulez live in the uk so..

here is the link so far, the password is 3120

ᴵᴸᴼᵛᴱ ᴵᵀ
ˢᴼᴿᴿᵞ ᴵ ᴴᴬᵛᴱᴺᵀ ᴮᴱᴱᴺ ᴼᴺ ᵀᴴᴱ ᶠᴼᴿᵁᴹ ᴶᴺ ᴬ ᵂᴴᴵᴸᴱ ᶜᴼᶻ ᴵ ᴴᴬᵛᴱ ᴮᴱᴱᴺ ᴿᴱᴬᴸᴸᵞ ᴮᵁˢᵞ
ᴵ ᵂᴵᴸᴷ ᴬᴰᴰ ˢᴼᴹᴱ ˢᵀᵁᶠᶠ ᴸᴬᵀᴱᴿ

Cool! I understand. Everyone is busy at some point.:grinning:

YEᑭ
I ᕼᗩᐯ ᗰY ᔕᗩTᔕ Iᑎ ᗰᗩY ᔕO Iᗰ ᔕTᑌᗪYIᑎG ᒪIKE ᑕᖇᗩᘔY
I ᗩᗰ EᗪITIᑎG IT ᗩT TᕼE ᗰOᗰEᑎT
I ᗯᗩᔕ TᕼIᑎKIᑎG Iᑎ TᕼE ᗪᖇᗩᖴTᔕ ᗷIT ᗯE ᑕOᑌᒪᗪ ᕼᗩᐯE ᗩ ᑌᑎᖴIᑎIᔕEᗪ ᑭᖇOᒍEᑕT ᗯᕼIᑕᕼ TGEY ᕼᗩᐯE TO ᖴIᑎIᔕᕼ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑭᑌᗷᒪIᔕᕼ
ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪYᗩ TᕼIᑎK

Sure! I think that will work out. :grinning::thumbsup:

@Dude73 Iᗰ ᖇEᗩᒪᒪY ᔕOᖇᖇY ᗷᑌT I ᗪOᑎT TᕼIᑎK Iᒪᒪ ᗷE ᗩᗷᒪE TO ᗯOᖇK Oᑎ TᕼE ᑕOᒪᒪᗩᗷ ᑭᖇOᒍEᑕT ᑌᑎTIᒪ ᒍᑌᒪY ᗷEᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᕼᗩᐯE ᗰY ᔕᗩTᔕ Iᑎ ᗰᗩY
ᗩᑎᗪ TᕼE ᗩᖇE ᖇEᗩᒪᒪY IᗰᑭOᖇTᗩᑎT ᗷEᑕᗩᑌᔕE Iᖴ I ᗪOᑎT GET ᗩ GOOᗪ ᔕᑕOᖇE I ᕼᗩᐯE TO ᖇEᗪO TᕼEᗰ IᑎᗰY ᔕᑌᗰᗰEᖇ ᕼOᒪIᗪᗩYᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ I ᗩᒪᖇEᗪYᕼᗩᐯE TO GOTO ᔕᑕᕼOOᒪ Iᑎ TᕼE EᗩᔕTEᖇ ᕼOᒪᔕ ᗯITᕼTᕼE ᖇEᔕT Oᖴ ᗰY ᑕᒪᗩᔕᔕ ᖴOᖇ E᙭Tᖇᗩ ᑭᖇᗩᑕTIᔕE
ᗩᑎᗪ TᕼEᑎ ᒍᑌᑎE Iᗰ GOIᑎG ᗩᗯᗩY ᗯITᕼ ᗰY ᑕᒪᗩᔕᔕ TO TᕼE IᔕᒪE Oᖴ ᗯᕼIGᕼT
I will have time to play hopscotch because i haveto finis 400 pagesof workin 3 weeks
And im sure pearlrulez wll tell u the same bcos she is in my class too
I hope you understand
Ill let you know when i am done with tests and stuff

It's ok! I hope you do well.