For Everyone Recieving Hate On Hopscotch

This makes me very sad that these people are doing these mean things, they make bad life choices. And, the worst part? They are jealous. @OrangeScent1, I know people are making hate accounts but honestly, they're just jealous of your skills. Everyone shouldn't be rude to anyone. I know I shouldn't say this but I go to schools helping kids. I have dealt with worse. But honestly these people are flat out bad. I listen to every word you guys put down. So, the best thing to do is tell a moderator or someone and ignore them. Also, i shouldn't say this, but if you need to have a heart-to-heart talk with me. I play Animal Jam and/or you can talk with me here, if your scared or nervous talking about your feelings, it's okay. I don't judge :slight_smile:

Wow! Inspiring! I think someone created a hate account towards me :rage:

Whateves! Just let the haters keep on hatin' and just let SmileyAlyssa keep on smilin':grinning:

And A Happy Coder keep on being Happy!

And the Avocados continue being pessimistic (lol idk, weird pun of my username :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

No, SmileyAlyssa. The haters will CONTINUE hating if you say that. We will never let the haters win. We will stay strong, as a whole, not a slice. I stick up for everyone.

Totally agree @VanillaOwl!

And let ME keep being awesome

Yah, I agree. But I think we all just have to accept that there will always sadly be haters, no matter what we do. :cold_sweat: AND THE HATERS MUST NEVER WIN!!! What I was trying to say is that I know there will always be haters, but I will try to get through it all.

Well,haters gonna hate.....

Announcement!
Sorry I'm off topic THT closed our original topic
MAKAYLA:basketball: has been stopped! I saw all her projects were deleted!
Maybe her mom found out and deleted them?

Lately I've had some hate, but this quote really inspired me! It's a really good quote :3

And, TOTALLY off topic:

You play Animal Jam? Cool! I'm Prettyheart2003 (don't judge, I was really little in the beta days).

To everyone receiving hate: like the topic says, don't worry! They're just jealous of your skills! Some do it for fun, and they have no real reason to hate! :wink:

I love Animal Jam! I'm catseatingcake if you wanna buddy me!

I can't believe I thought I was getting so much hate back then... Omg if you would look at my remixes now! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: Whew! I didn't know there could be so much hate on Hopscotch! Ehh!

Seriously guys, :dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

Anyways, SMILE!

Yes, hate is a really serious problem. But look up and you'll be safe. Just remember:

There's always someone for you

catseatingcake is now probably spammed with buddy requests... XD

But yeah, I agree with all that's been said here. Haters gonna hate!

Revive!

This topic is really nice. :D

...what?

?