First topic of mine? artclub+polls+more questions

collabs
poll
general_topic

yee okie, so I cant really say I joined “recently” but I just havent been that active so i mightve forgotten a few things… I also have a few more questions on how to make things, like types of polls! For some reason they dont work for me, idk what im doing wrong, so if somone could really explain that’ll be helpful :slight_smile: I also wanted to make an art club, just on the forum (the hs one didnt work out =P) so im not really sure how that works too so again please explain. Sorry! Also please list or let me know some important things I may have missed that I need to know so yeah. Ty! Btw no fights or cussing plz.

uh anyone plz no okie -- .. welp

How to make a poll👌

• Option 1
  • Option 2
  • Option 3

0 voters

Aahhhh yay tysm!

YW :sparkles:

yall option 3 is the best

The espresso machine has spoken:
This topic is approved.

ItzMya has spoken:
Why do you keep posting this on random topics
Ain’t nobody need your approval

lollololol​:ok_hand::+1::+1::ok_hand: tv fvctvttc

R u a bot? Who are you?..

OMEGOD ARE YA A BOT IR NOT?? ITS DAT EASY JUST FLICKING ANSWER.brwwhrtbwbrwrbwbtw

The espresso machine has a statement for @SapphiraDonut:
It is unfamiliar with the word “bot”. Please explain.

okie sorry i couldnt reply earlier, but litteraly, YOU SOUND LIKE A BOT RN!! a bot means a computer chat program designed to talk consversations with hooman users. WELL YOU CANT FOOL ME.

The espresso machine has a statement for @SapphiraDonut:
In that case, the espresso machine is not a bot. Click on its profile picture for an explanation on what it is.

yeah, i read it before but, why do you sound like a bot??? Agahabfwsdgy sachjadcjsdacuinsdacadsjkn

The espresso machine is a person whose pretending to be an update in the forum that’s all

? What do you mean by update?

Idk read the topic he or she made New update to the forum

The espresso machine has a statement for @SapphiraDonut and @itzMya:
It is not a bot, nor someone pretending to be a new forum update.

@Espresso.Machine Then what the fluff are you? You say you’re not a bot and you don’t know what a bot is. So are you just like, a very stupidd human?