First Annual Games Mania Comp!

Welcome To The Game Mania
A Competition Full Of Games!!

In This Competition there Will be 3 rounds And 3 Judges Hopscotchers will be in teams against and the competitors will make games and the best game will have the creator in round 2 and the last to competitors in Round 3 If you can’t join and you accidentally voted yes in the poll please tag me and I’ll sort it out with the other two judges

Prizes

First Prize
5 Sloth Coins
Spam likes and
A shape and trail art request
Second Prize
3 Sloth Coins
Spam likes and a shape art request
Third Prize
1 Sloth Point
And Spam likes

• Join as Judge
  • Join as Participant
  • Nah / Idk / Accidently voted

0 voters

@omtl @SlothysTagList

8 Likes

Make it public

4 Likes

I want to be a judge (make it so you can see who voted)

7 Likes

Can I be a judge?

5 Likes

Same. I want to be a judge that’s the only way I will participate because of seed stuff.

3 Likes

Fixed the poll guys

4 Likes

Ran out of likes

5 Likes

What me to give some? Lol

2 Likes

So how do the 3 rounds work?

Reply and say which one is it (or if it is different replay with that :))

Basic tournament setup

2 people make a project and the better one proceeds, and in round 2, 2 other people make projects and the better one proceeds, and in round 3, the 2 people who have proceeded make projects, and the better project gets first place.

Similar to official competition

Everyone who wants to participate makes a project, and the best one decided by the judges gets first place, second gets second place, and so on.

2 Likes

Ok and there will be 4 teams at the start and the 4 nominated from first round go in two teams and the last winners get in round 3 and the winner is the winner I guess

3 Likes

Well in first round ther can be more than 2 people

2 Likes

@Innerpanda, @Rapterdragon_83, @DaughterOfHecate, me and @Nameless_gamer are judges sorry @Heracc, @FearlessPhoenix, @Bruh2341 and @RonAstern123

6 Likes

5 judges? Not 3?

1 Like

I Thought to change it to 5 cause it’s my fav number

2 Likes

I am joining as participants

2 Likes