Find Your Personality! Personality Quiz out Today!

help

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xolj5q7iy

Find out what personality you are by taking this quick, easy, and efficient test! Comment what personality you ate!

Yeah I got the same thing!

Anyways I'm A Happy Coder :grinning:

I AM NOT SAD!! I AM HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:sweat_smile:

What???? I'm not sad!!! Can you fix it please .,. xD

HOW DAR YE CALL LE CC SAD!!! :laughing:

Lol, everyone is sad :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yeah, your thing is glitched. I ain't sad, and I know everyone else isn't.

What? I got happy, though I don't think I've eaten any personalities.

I got happy @Rawrbear

omg how did you do that??? what did u put in???

I will try again. After trying, I got sad... Again, even though most of my answers were happy!?

I did most of the top left.

Yes, that's the happy option.

I'M NOT SAD!!!
(most of the time....)

Made an xmas one :wink: here

I really liked your quiz @PopTart0219 , but please don't call my game "rigged", ok? I put a lot of time and effort into mine. I came up with my own algorithm to come up with what personality you are. If you have any suggestions, just let me know! :stuck_out_tongue:

I'm also reworking the algorithm to fix the "always sad" issue. The problem with my algorithm was each question you selected, it added to a number. If you chose the same amount of happy answers as scared answers, it would put you somewhere in the middle. Here's it all worked out
Happy= +5
Sad= +4
Angry= +3
Scared= +2
The old algorithm was...
14-18 Scared
19-23 Angry
24-29 Sad
30-35 Joy.
I'm working on it as im typing this. I'll post a link when ready! And due to the lack of activity feed, I won't be able to thank you guys for favoriting and remixing. So I'm advance, THANK YOU!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Got it, I'll edit my post. I didn't mean rigged, I just used that word. Like how some people use hate, but they don't mean it, ya know?

I love how you added Elf to favorite movie list... I love Buddy :grinning:
Btw I was an Elf