Filter in project name

I recently saw an unsuitable project. I think it wasn’t filtered. The project was a drawing so Tht didn’t detect that. But I guess this needs some moderation. That’s why this may be important

6 Likes

Was it reported?

3 Likes

nice catch! - were you able to press report?
best response in these scenarios is to report, and perhaps email too - and not draw attention to the specific negative projects :wink:

8 Likes

I was able to.

2 Likes

@PumpkinGirl yes.

2 Likes

But the suggestion?

2 Likes

great - then soon it’ll be all sorted!

suggestions still very valid!
wanna elaborate a bit on your points - I can always add them above for you?

5 Likes

Yes please tell, @pumpkingirl

2 Likes

I think she means you elaborate on your idea to help prevent this stuff in the future

7 Likes

I think so too, and I’m pretty sure that project names already go through the filter. @MethylBTD.scientific, did you see anything specific in the project name (without mentioning any bad words or references to bad words), that you think has something to do with why it wasn’t filtered? (the person who published it used spaces between letters etc.)

8 Likes

No I find that it didn’t

2 Likes

The name of the project already goes through the filter. And so does the project ID in fact.

3 Likes

If your suggestion was related to this, I think it is already implemented, and I feel like this could be closed.

Thanks for keeping the community safe though!

2 Likes

I think there is already a filter for the project name, but I am not so sure that art pad drawings aren’t as heavily moderated as some other things, so nice catch!

Now, here is what to do if you ever encounter an unsuitable post:

1. Report it. Do this by tapping the three dots, then by tapping report. It will ask you why you are reporting that project (being mean, inappropriate content, sharing personal information, bad words). Select your reason and the project will be reported. When you report a project, it disappears .
  2. Email THT. You can do this by pressing the settings button, and pressing ‘help’, and then pressing ‘report a problem’, which is the easiest way to contact them.

everything goes through the same filter
just art projects you can write inappropriate things

4 Likes

I also read ‘dead zombie’ drawn.

this remind me of animal jam den filter problems-
the chat filter is top-notch, almost annoyingly so at times, but you can organize den items so that they spell bad words without it getting caught

leave it to people to find every loophole.

I think art pads need to be more moderated somehow, for sure

1 Like

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/11boy0is0z Eh

That’s what I mean.

The thumbnail should be moderated.

AI maybe :thinking:
Like scratch