Fill out a form to get a drawing pad!

Examples:

Form:

Username:
Style: (HSB picker or HSB colors, limit 15 colors, write the colors here>>>)
Do you want a clear button?:
Do you want a clear button that asks "are you sure"?: (If you said no for the one above, skip this)
Do you want a size picker?: (minimum 0 maximum 200), (may change the minimum and maximum)
Do you want anything behind the colors/arrows?:
What color?: (if you said no for the one above, skip this)
Do you want a title?: ( ________ Pad!)
What color?: (If you said no for the one above, skip this)
What kind of layout do you want? (Everything on the left, etc.)
Do you want a credit page?:
What do you want to say?: (If you said no for the one above, skip this)
Note to me:
(Give at least a day please)

Form:

Username: KoolM123
Style: (HSB picker or HSB colors, limit 15 colors, write the colors here>>>) HSB picker
Do you want a clear button?: Yes
Do you want a clear button that asks "are you sure"?: (If you said no for the one above, skip this) Yes
Do you want a size picker?: (minimum 0 maximum 200), (may change the minimum and maximum) Yes
Do you want anything behind the colors/arrows?: No
Do you want a title?: ( ___Kool_____ Pad!)
What kind of layout do you want? (Everything on the left, etc.) Half on each side
Do you want a credit page?: Ok
What do you want to say?: (If you said no for the one above, skip this) This is KoolM123's art pad made by minioncandy
Note to me: N/A

Form:

Username: FascinatingTreehouse
Style: (HSB picker or HSB colors, limit 15 colors, write the colors here>>>)red, orange, yellow, green, turpoise, blue, indigo, purple, pink, brown, peach, grayscale (4 colors)
Do you want a clear button?: yes
Do you want a clear button that asks "are you sure"?: (If you said no for the one above, skip this) yes
Do you want a size picker?: (minimum 0 maximum 200), (may change the minimum and maximum) yes, from 0 to 200
Do you want anything behind the colors/arrows?: yes
What color?: (if you said no for the one above, skip this) gray (if possible can you please make a invisible and visible button please)
Do you want a title?: ( ________ Pad!) FascinatingPad
What color?: (If you said no for the one above, skip this) rainbow! (If possible)
What kind of layout do you want? (Everything on the left, etc.) title and credits on the top, brown, peach, grayscale and size picker on the right and everything else on the left
Do you want a credit page?: yes
What do you want to say?: (If you said no for the one above, skip this)credit to minioncandy for making this, they are such an amazing Hopscotcher, check them out now!
Note to me:you are so awesome! :blush: I saw this on HS and I really wanted one but I didn't want loads of remixes in my account so I didn't remix it XD. I'm so glad there's a forum version! Is it possible if you give me the link and I'll publish it, if not can you remix one on my projects and make it, then I can remix your remix (the pad) thank you so much !!! Sorry if I was too bossy or too descriptive XD.
(Give at least a day please)

Ok, 2 questions:

1. Is this your hopscotch username? If no, what is it?

2. What title color(s) do you want?

Please answer ASAP

Nice art ( would have liked, but I'm out of likes):laughing:

Ok, 2 questions:

1. Is it ok if I make the grayscale 5 colors? Cuz I can't think of a way for 4 colors (if it's 5, it'll be like: B=0, B=25, B=50, B=75, B=100 (B=Brightness)

2. Is this your hopscotch username? If no, what is it?

Please answer ASAP!

Username: Sweetlina​:purple_heart:
Style: (HSB picker or HSB colors, limit 15 colors, write the colors here>>>)HSB Picker
Do you want a clear button?: yes
Do you want a clear button that asks "are you sure"?: (If you said no for the one above, skip this) yes
Do you want a size picker?: (minimum 0 maximum 200), (may change the minimum and maximum) yes
Do you want anything behind the colors/arrows?:no
Do you want a title?: ( ________ Pad!) Sweetner Pad
What kind of layout do you want? (Everything on the left, etc.) everything on the bottom
Do you want a credit page?: no
What do you want to say?: (If you said no for the one above, skip this)
Note to me: thank you very much
(Give at least a day please) take your time!

Woah, what a long form!

Username: WinningMonkey
Style: (HSB picker or HSB colors, limit 15 colors, write the colors here>>>) HSB Picker
Do you want a clear button?: Yes
Do you want a clear button that asks "are you sure"?: (If you said no for the one above, skip this) No
Do you want a size picker?: (minimum 0 maximum 200), (may change the minimum and maximum) Yes
Do you want anything behind the colors/arrows?: No
Do you want a title?: ( __WinningMonkey __ Pad!)
What color?: (If you said no for the one above, skip this) Blue
What kind of layout do you want? (Everything on the left, etc.) Left
Do you want a credit page?: Yes
What do you want to say?: (If you said no for the one above, skip this) Credit To Minion Candy
Note to me: Thank You

Also could it be like the water pad please

I'm just filling in 20 characters

Thanks! Could you put a requests button?

Ok, it's ok if you want a request template, what do you want to say in it?

Ok, so you want the HSB picker where the colors are?

Sorry, guys, but please put your hopscotch username so I know where to remix and make the drawing pad, also, you might see the title as "blah blah blah's DP", DP stands for drawing pad, so don't get confused.

Yes please

I'm so sorry, but I can only do 1 style, so please fill that part again, and what kind of layout do you want this time.

Please answer ASAP

And is this your actual hopscotch username?

Ok, 2 questions:

1. Is this your hopscotch username? If no, what is it?

2. What color do you want for the title?

Please answer ASAP

My username is Sweetlina​:purple_heart:
And the title should be light purple!

Is "WinningMonkey" your hopscotch username? If no, what is it?

Please answer ASAP!