Feedback for -Madi-

Hello everyone!

This topic is feedback about my projects! :smiley:
I would love to hear from you!
Here are some questions to answer:

• What makes everyone like my lemonade stand game so much?
  • Is there anything I can do to improve my code/ make my projects more fun to play?
  • Any suggestions about anything I'm doing?
  • What's your favorite project of mine and why?
  • What's your favorite project of mine besides my lemonade stand?
  • Do you follow me on Hopscotch? Why or why not?
  • What do you think is the best part about my projects?
  • Is there anything about my projects that stand out?

You can also ask me questions at: http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/q-a-with-madi/21849?u=madi_hopscotch_

You can answer any of those questions and if you have any other feedback I'd love to hear it! Thanks so much you guys are the best! :blush:

P.s. Who is getting a subscription? Just curious! I'm probably getting it.

I think people liked your lemonade stand so much is because it is a bit like reality In A coded game by a child, also it has so much code that doesn't glitch it, and also you are really popular on hopscotch

Thank you! Actually while I was coding my lemonade stand game was SO glitchy I was worried I wouldn't be able to get rid of the glitches! :laughing: Thanks for the feedback!

Did you fix it, because I have played on it so often and I haven't seen a single glitch

What makes everyone like my lemonade stand game so much? I like your lemonade stand because it's so realistic and you have to be strategic to make a lot of money.
Is there anything I can do to improve my code/ make my projects more fun to play? Maybe work on better graphics? I don't know.
Any suggestions about anything I'm doing? Nope!
What's your favorite project of mine and why? Lemonade Stand because of the reasons I said above.
Do you follow me on Hopscotch? Why or why not? No. I'll do it in a second. I just never got around to it.
What do you think is the best part about my projects? I like your projects because you really put a lot of work into them and that shows.
Is there anything about my projects that stand out? I like that you use the original characters in your projects.

P.S: Thanks for that like on my project!

Yep I think I fixed it! The problem was that the characters would move really slowly and also the whole game would slow down and keep pausing :grin::stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the feedback this is really helpful!

XD

I'll give some feedback!
-Everybody LOVES your lemonade stand because it is SO creative! It was the first game I ever played in Hopscotch. I immediately loved it, the though of selling lemonade on a device is so fun! Buying the prizes is awesome too!
-Honestly, your projects are AMAZING!!! I don't know of anything that would help you improve. You are already amazing!
-I don't have any suggestions
-My favorite project of yours is Lemonade Stand, like I said earlier, it is SO creative! It is so fun having to think of how many advertisements you need to buy or the price of the lemonade. It's also fun to have to do things based on the weather.
-I follow you on Hopscotch, I follow you because all your projects are so creative and fun! I am always excited to play your newest project!
-The best thing about your projects is that they are almost ALWAYS something new that nobody has ever seen, your projects are very creative and I'm always excited to play them.
-I think the creativity in your projects always stands out, all your projects are so creative!

Your lemonade stand is amazing! No glitches a store it must of took 2 months
(It'll take that long for me to make it)

Thanks so much it's great to hear you say that!

No problem! You are probably the best Hopscotcher ever!

Thanks!! Your right I think it took me around
1 - 2 months

Back when I was WhisperLeaf and you were very active (these were the days of CryingLaugh, FrothyCadillac, and Yummy Muffin), you were (and still are) one of my favorite Hopscotchers! I remember wanting to be just like you!

This answers none of your questions, but I just wanted to tell you that you set a great example for the rest of us on HS. I'm so glad you're back!

Thank you SO MUCH!

Ah, I remeber those days from a loooong time ago! :stuck_out_tongue:

Your projects are amazing! Your code is complex, and your games look great. :smile:

Thanks everyone for all the great feedback! This is really helpful! :smile:

Hi, @Madi_Hopscotch_! :D

I just wanted to say that my younger sister, @WafflePug, always loved playing your lemonade stand game! She'd play it with her friends and I loved seeing her play it, you make awesome games! :D

Awe, thanks so much!!

You're amazhang. I have no clue how you could improve except maybe publish even more awesome projects Preferably with CoSine!