Fearless' Coded Request Shop

or you could draw it! I think this is what yuanyuan uses for her sprites as well.

start with a tree drawing, save it as an image, and then edit it for each frame and save images as you go?

9 Likes

yeah, thats a really good alternative! feel free to do this and post them in the DHT – theyll count as you commissioning art for me/my project so you wouldnt even need to use your portfolio slots.

and ofc id balance out your time for the commission in pricing (so youd just have to do like 10 seeds instead of 25 or whatever)

9 Likes

i got another idea
lemme complete the form

6 Likes

sounds perfect, cant wait to see it :))

5 Likes

wait.
is that too difficult for you? Wait a little bit when you open the link

5 Likes

i was completing the form when i realized that it may be difficult lol

5 Likes

that’s fine but it has to be in pixel art lol. im not doing more than ~25x25 and 15 indiv frames

8 Likes

oops lol
okay no topology then

5 Likes

id love to do that but bit outside of my capabilities lol :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

I’m gonna request something

1 Like

What do I put as dimensions?

wouldn’t it usually be a 2d one lol

2 Likes

the width/height of the pixel grid. so like my candle one was 17x26, although not every pixel in the grid was always used

you can get this by overlapping all of the frames and seeing the box it falls into, and then just counting pixels per side for that

3 Likes

ah ok.

Also was the candle one also a commision?

1 Like

I have to use litterbox.catbox.moe because the main website is restricted (I’m on a school iPad)

2 Likes

nope, it was a personal project. tribute to an idol who passed recently.

for commission projects, the info will be stated somewhere in the project.

that’s perfectly fine, dwai! i dont mind what site you use as long as its been vetted and approved

3 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix here

5 Likes

2 Likes

perfect, tysm!! ill have this done really soon :)) expect a tag sometime tomorrow/friday

the calculated price of 18 :seedling: is correct and thats what ill go with, no need for the extra 32. go buy some other IAPs or spend them in another HopShop :))

8 Likes

Can I be tagged too?

2 Likes

I’ll try my hardest to give them all to you (I bought one of your seed purchases thing)

3 Likes