This request shop is started by me (@FearlessPhoenix) and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the Latest Collabs, Requests & Competition Topics, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.
I’ve been wanting to make some more projects for other people and not just myself, and what better way to do that than requests?
Yall probably know that I don’t typically take requests, becauseI don’t like agreeing to commitments I wont be able to see through. What’s different? These won’t necessarily be requests, but rather commissions.
I will be asking for seed payment for all commissions, although prices will vary. Read the entire OP.
Because I’d like to keep the agreements fair for both of us. My coded art can take a long time to make, and I don’t often get much back for it. I don’t mind – I do those projects because I want to, not because I expect anything. However, with requests, sometimes I don’t want to finish but can’t afford to lose motivation because it’s for someone else. It’s not a personal project I can pick up and drop whenever I’d like. As such, I don’t always get much out of that agreement and I’d like to if possible. The seed trades make it possible and worthwhile for us both.
- It will often times be a pop-up; this means that I will be opening/closing it depending on my personal availability.
- The products I offer will vary depending on what I want to (and can viably) code. Sometimes I will offer certain types of coded art, other times I will not. The “Pricing and Payment” section and Commission Form will be updated accordingly.
- I request that you keep yourself updated on what I’m currently offering and only ask for one of the listed products.
- Requests will be done in the order that I want to do them in
- I’d like to keep this fair and will try to do this on a first come, first serve basis but that might not be viable. I will do my best to do all requests in a timely manner but projects may not end up posted in the order they were requested in, simply in the order I was able to complete them in.
- You may only request a commission two weeks after I’ve completed and posted your previous request. I will be spacing out commissions like this so that I don’t overwork myself or find myself only coding for one particular user.
For your commission to be considered, you must completely and correctly fill out the form below.
- I am a very busy person with a lot of responsibilities, both with Hopscotch and my real life, and I don’t want to be chasing people for details about their requests. If you’d like a commission, I’d like for you to respect my time and follow my system.
See the next section on pricing and payment to see all products being offered.
I am currently offering commissions for
Pixel Art Animations only.
My pricing estimate will follow this table below, although as stated, prices are flexible and should be fair but entirely affordable. Once youve filled a commission form, I’ll get back to you so that we can talk over exact pricing.
Note that all prices are listed in real seeds and have real-world monetary value.
|Pixel Art Size||Seed Cost||Individual Frames||Seed Cost||Extra Features||Seed Cost|
|Less Than 10x10||10||2-5||5||Lyrics/Text||0|
|10x10 to 15x15||13||6-9||7||Scenic Background||1|
|15x15 to 20x20||15||10-13||10||Additional Animations||5-10|
|20x20 to 25x25||20||13-15||13||Custom||Varies, 1-35|
I trust all requesters to use the honors system when delivering seed payment. Each finished request project will have a “Payment” button that is only visible to me and the requester. I expect payment to be delivered immediately by this method.
As stated above, you must completely and correctly fill this out for your commission to be considered.
Note that I need all of this information to (a) ensure that you’ll be able to fulfill your end of the deal and (b) have complete information on the commission.
Thanks for reading and/or commissioning :)) Look forward to doing them!
Feel free to tag me with any questions.