Farm Simulator Collab (Please help leaders!)

I was wondering if I should make a farm simulator! Its kinda like a Tapper game, you get one crop to start with, tap for more money, and once you get, say $200, you can buy a new crop/animal, and so on. Its kinda like this game called 'Farm Away!' on the app store. I'll post a screen shot in the replies, for some reason its not working :confused: Would you want this game or no?

Farm Life Collab

Screen shot:

Oh that's cool! My friend is making a game, hay day and I'm making clash of clans, they are both by the same company. Hay day is also farming!

Are you wanting a collab or are you just doing this 4 fun

Oh and yeah I do want the game, then maybe you could get on featured and stuff.

I don't know. You can help, but I only you and me so instead its not a huge project

You should DO IT

What I say

Do it do it!

Can I help with the music maybe!

Sure! Make a draft and ill copy it

On it!(filling space)

Looks cool when you start making it you could add some fishing (dont know if thats a part of farming) :confused:
Here is my idea (could not make legs look right) https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xu125admq
⊙īšâŠ™â€– forgot to add growing

Im still here but i can't comment cause it says something about gone or something i forgot but im just editing this post to say is it almost done?

You can also do some animations for the animals (might be hard)
Sorry i can't comment on the other post cause i have to wait 22 hours and it has been but it wont let me

HELP ME D:

WHHHY

Thanks for adding me in the credits :smile:
Can you add a link to the game when your finished? If you are can you put the link in now?

Is this a collab? (Space)

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xu11lkigq
Here's the music

Hmmmm... Maybe add some more verses, it gets boring after hearing the same exact thing over and over. Like du du du du de de boodoop bodop

I will it's a base!(filling space)

Oh, ok :slightly_smiling: {2020202020}

Do you mind if I make some music for FS?

Sure! I can maybe use both songs :slightly_smiling: