FAQ: "Why haven't I got regular?"

I guess there is some thought on reputation and trust levels.
But I see people must be really eager.

So let's take the chance instead to see why trust levels were implemented in the forum.

Your trust level is an organic reflection of the quality of your contribution to the place and your activity. The forum is designed to measure this.

Regulars are the most active readers and reliable contributors over long periods of time.

Reading is fundamental

Reading Is Fundamental

If you've posted five times in the last 10 years, but you've read every single thing your community has ever written, I can guarantee that you, Mr. or Mrs. Lurker, are a far more important part of that community's culture and social norms than someone who posted 100 times in the last two weeks. Value to a community should be measured every bit by how much you've read as much as how much you talked.

If you want to become a true radical, if you want to have deeper insights and better conversations, spend less time talking and more reading.

Try to add to the discussions you enter

Improve the Discussion:

Help us make this a great place for discussion by always working to improve the discussion in some way, however small. If you are not sure your post adds to the conversation, think over what you want to say and try again later.

Your participation is important.

Your Participation Counts:

Discourse provides tools that enable the community to collectively identify the best (and worst) contributions: favorites, bookmarks, likes, flags, replies, edits, and so forth. Use these tools to improve your own experience, and everyone else’s, too.

Liking posts is a great way to let your fellow community members know that what they posted was interesting, useful, cool, or fun. Share the love!

This is the reasoning behind the trust levels.

Please dont press, recycling

Cool a lot of people will understand a lot from this

How long is the period of time (1 year??), is it how many posts you have read or is the the read time. Cos I really want to be regular

I see you must be pretty eager, @Stal98, I updated the topic now.

I am going to close this topic as it is meant as explanation/reference.