Fall 2021 Hopscotch Seed Developer Program Application is Live!

Squeal I applied! Thank you so much for reopening these for another program!

7 Likes

WOW
I’m SO EXCITED

5 Likes

@Yuanyuan I have the sub, but I don’t know if it’s going to be active through the end of the seed dev program.
Also, the thingy when you submit your form says “thank you for applying to ChartreuseDandelion: Spring 2021 seed developer program”

6 Likes

Do you need a subscription for the payout system?

6 Likes

Like, even if we’re not a part of this seed developer program

(Also I cant open the form for some reason)

6 Likes

Excited for this! Hope I get in for my 2nd Seed Dev Project

8 Likes

I applied…

I hope I get in!

5 Likes

I just realized what this meant - this is so cool!

are the virtual workshops mandatory?

6 Likes

(sorry for sending 2 forms, I didn’t complete an answer on the first one, you can ignore that one)

6 Likes

Yes they will be mandatory - we will send out polls to find a time that works for everyone!

11 Likes

In order to be qualified for payout, you must have participated in a Seed developer program before, so technically you do not need a subscription if you’ve already been a seed developer.

12 Likes

Oh. I might not be able to do it then

My parents don’t love me being on the forum. Video calls, video and mics turned off or not, they’ll likely downright say no to

6 Likes

If you’re selected, I could potentially reach out to your parents to explain the process if it helps!

10 Likes

Okay. If you do, just don’t mention the forum? They let me as long as I generally promise to be safe but they also don’t love hearing about it, so they’d prolly say no if you mentioned the forum

5 Likes

I’ll talk to my dad about it today and see what his thoughts are. If he says no I might just need to withdrawal my application.

4 Likes

If it helps - we’re going to send out emails to our mailing list to let people know about the Seed Developer Program, if your parents are subscribed to our mailing list, they would see the news too!

9 Likes

Okay, my dad is subscribed and does know that it’s reopened (mostly bc I am a chatterbug when excited) so he does already know about it. I’ll see what he says, in any case.

5 Likes

Alright. I sent messages to both my parents. We’ll see what they say.

5 Likes

Will we talk to other seed devs? With our voices? With video? If so I’m super excited to meet them

6 Likes

Nope - we can potentially have a meet and greet session for those who would like to, but the workshop session is just so that you can follow along with me! You will not be able to turn on your camera or mic during the workshop.

11 Likes