Face Reveal Poll

Should I reveal my face? I know LotsaPizza and Kotarose13 have done so already, so here ya go (btw I'm going to compare me with my drawings of myself)

• YASSSS
  • NO PUT IT BACK MY EYES
  • well go ahead I guess I mean shbjgvxjgxvjsg

0voters

SAFETY OF THE INTERNET
THIS YOU MUST REMEMBER
-Yoda 2015

True, maybe I can just trace myself (I'm legendary at that) and color as best as possible
Idk though, because multiple people put their picture in their profile and stuff

pixilate your eyes, then you're good :wink:

Stay anonymous please. We do not want people to know where you live and stuff. Did you know that when you share a photo, it is PERMANENT on the Internet, even if u delete it or the whole website gets deleted? That's right! Right now, there is technology that can track you down from where you took the photo! You could get hacked! We do NOT want that to happen. Drawing is okay I guess, but don't try too hard. (We all know that you draw so realistic it looks like the real thing)
-Anonymous

(B.T.W Just because I'm talking about Internet safety and I'm disguised anonymous DOES NOT MEAN IM PART OF THE GROUP!)

who says they're the bad guys? anyway, my own post is off topic, so I'm saying this to avoid wonka's stare of disapproval

Okay, Tracing it is :wink:
You make a compelling argument
Also I don't want to be flagged :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

There is technology to track where people send things electronically, like messages and emails too, but it takes some time to track them, so I'll keep posting on the forum.

Maybe I should change my pick to the real me again. :sunglasses: