Face profile pic

Well said @Huggingfluffybear

Hi, @HitwomanJ! :D
Welcome to the forum.
Listen, I don't think it's a good idea to share your face. This is the Internet, and a lot of bad things can happen. Yes, it's legal, and yes, we aren't in control of you, but it's against the community guidelines- the rules. We just want to keep you safe. :)

I wouldn't share your face if I was you! The Internet is dangerous and you need to be careful. If you are desperate to show your face, it is at your own risk, your parents need to sign something as well. Maybe put a picture of your art as your profile picture as well!

This is a bit unrelated, but I wonder if this is allowed?

You could still see the main features, so I think it's no to faces and that...

I completely understand what you are saying. We are all doing things at our own risk, sharing general locations and showing our face in social media.

But this isn't like social media. We are all trying to stay safe. And sharing your face is dangerous here, because the forum is public. Anyone could come here, see your face, and do something that harms you. So share at your own risk. Maybe you should keep this in mind from the Community Guidlines:

My advice is: don't share your face. There is plenty of awesome gifs, pictures, and drawings you can change to. Try one of those! :smiley:

I'd change your profile pic. It's dangerous, as people can try to track you.

To show your location is even more dangerous than showing your face. There could be some cracy people who would use it.

Most People usually joke around with location.
And dats good.

Always remember that hopscotch forum is public . Forum is like facebook and hopscotch app is like private

So in conclusion...
@HitwomanJ

Please change your profile pic.

Thanks for using my topic!

This is much true :stuck_out_tongue:

@Candycane, Kiwi's Post though :joy:

Wow @Candycane you are so helpful! :smiley: Thanks for being such a great role model and contributer to the forum! Keep up the great work! :smiley::wink:

The rule of thumb is: you can't post a picture of your face unless you have a signed contract with the Hopscotch Team or you're prettier than my dog, which is impossible.

If you post a picture of your face, someone could steal your identity, track you down, and many other horrible stuff.

Proof of my pretty doggo.

SwagSav's General! MY DOG IS SO CUTE

Everyone above has pretty much explained it.

Well done @Kiwicute2013!

@Kiwicute2013, very good, very good :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheres your doggo
Show me your dog
Or your moves.

@Kiwicute2013 can U post other pics or change the cutest pic into my profile pic pls ?

hair flip
Well, I think my dog...
Is dead ;-;
But you have an adorable dog :D!