EyNo Elite (Rawrbear's Elite Code Club)

clan
eyno

@rawrbear

Uh... I don't meet all the requirements...
Thanks for tagging me, though! I'm honored!!

Edit: OHMAHGERD IM ON RISING Nevermind SURE ILL JOIN
excuse my bad grammar it was intentional

Hey @Rawrbear!

I'd really like to join your club! I guess you'll find out after this "form" that I use perfect grammar! I'm age 11, that's for sure, so I already meet one of the requirements. I've been on Rising once, Trending once, and Featured once! I guess it's up to you to decide whether I'm famous or not. I get an average of 25 likes per project, and my Activity Bar is always clogged up. So, technically I am a little bit famous. Even though I'm in Grade 6, I do Grade 9 Math, and I've been accepted into the best school in Canada, so I know everything about square root, powers, etc. Sine and Cosine are also somethings that I am good at (I've memorized the whole purpose of Sin and Cos). I also know the purpose of every other block (memorized), and I'm especially good at explaining Values to beginners. Finally, I'm on the Forum almost everyday and I publish at least one solid project per day.

I hope you consider my application!

Thanks,
SabotageWarning

Heyo. Just going to say, this is VERY problematic. Hopscotch is for everyone, and only letting famous people into your "clan"? That seems pretty messed up to me.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Sure why not!
Not gonna be on a lot tho

Can't like ;-; good post tho :D

First like! #sweg

(202020)

Not now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I want to join!!!!!!!!!!

:wink:

Oh mah gerd
Someone spilled my teacher's coffee and it drained his computer, and graded tests/papers! It's not even working now! :grimacing: oh my gosh

Woah. :open_mouth:

I forgot to add you! :yum:

Oh my.."

I'll make the EyNo gmail!

Actually, I might need to kick people out for various reasons. Sorry!

@LGBT.Coder, read the whole topic before you post! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I did. Hopscotch and the forums are places to learn. Not single out the talented people and prohibit others from learning to be the best Coder's they can be.