Expressing our opinions about the update in a kind way

opinions
update

So, there are some varying opinions on the new update.

No matter what your opinion is, be sure to be kind about any issues that you see- THT worked very hard on making this app, and we should return the favor to them by being kind about the new update.

This was a short topic, but it needed to be said. :slight_smile:

The New Update: Feelings
Guys Please Stop
The Update Topic

I totally agree! People are hating on it like they did when iPhone coding first came out. I'm trying to tell people that they'll get used to it.
EDIT: Gilbert, you're a fast liker! XD

A lot of people were a little disapointed for the new editor

My self included.

I do agree, some people were a little harsh, but they do want feedback :wink:

but still, copying and pasting is boss.

I agree.
I'm so sad when I see those "remix if you hate the update" projects on trending ;-;

People just don't understand, adults have feeling too ;-;

Yes, feedback is great! We just need to share this feedback in a way that takes THT's and other's feelings into account. :D

Do you know if there hurt :l

I would be hurt if I saw some of the things people have posted and published. :grimacing:

Even if they aren't hurt, we should still be kind.

They explicitly made a post saying they were hurt D:

Yeah, this definitely has to be said D:

Giving feedback in a way that will help THT is great, but if you say "THIS UPDATE SUC.KS I NEVER SHOULDVE UPDATED!1!!11!" (just an example, I don't mean it), then that's not good.

I know how it is spending your soul and hard time on something just to be hated, or ignored.

But thats how you improve, I made lots of projects I spent time on on scratch just to be ignored, and I spend less time on others, which get more....

Another example - Back when I played minecraft, I owned a server. I was thretened and attacked over stuff that people did not like.

Ok thats enough :confused:

Exactly, which is why we need to be kind when giving feedback. :slight_smile:

Still living in peace with the old update. XD

But, does anyone mind making a tutorial on how to make the screenshot fit the preview? On Hopscotch.

Im glad its not like saying no to someone on a server to be scared because someone threts to ddos you because you did not make me owner.

But yes, toally agree :>

You just pinch the screenshot when publishing. You can zoom in or out. :D

(I don't have the update, either. :D)

Yeah I know how to do it. :stuck_out_tongue:

But a lot of other peeps don't, including funky63.

i for one actualyly love it, I was away for four weeks so anything flys!

Yeah... This does tend to happen every update...

While I was looking at the fact that HS HAS A NEW UPDATE! I was like: Should I update or not? And I was, "Meh. YOLO"

At first, I actually diligent it all. But now that I updated and played around with it, it's not that bad! I think that you it will just take a little getting used to, just like what happened with the last update. Not many liked it, but now everyone is fine! ;D

Where?