Export Your Games!

Hopscotch for most people is the easiest way to make games!

But Hs limited people to only exporting your project through a link in the website. So I had an idea :bulb: you could be able to export your game as a json or other game file. And hs could put like a “Made with Hopscotch” animation thing in the beginning!

Just something I was thinking about 🪴

16 Likes

Hi what do u guys think?

3 Likes

Ha

Very difficult to do this

4 Likes

Awesome idea!

But I don’t think this is necessary to make, since links works just as fine.

5 Likes

This would be awsome as hopscothchers could make real games and publish them on real app stores

3 Likes

I don’t think this would be needed but it would be cool.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s what I was thinking

2 Likes

Yes that would.

2 Likes

Not possible

3 Likes

Don’t forget that Hopscotch is targeted towards kids, and the App Store only contain apps made by professional adults like THT. This is a very bad idea, if you ask me…

6 Likes

Not true I have seen kids publish apps and games

2 Likes

Oh really? Name one app that was made by a little kid…

3 Likes

I 1000% agree

1 Like

I forget but I saw this red talk about a kid who publishes games on the app store

1 Like

Same I saw that too.
Ted talk

1 Like

Kids do make games tho

I even did lol

2 Likes

I think it’s a cool idea, but I don’t think it would be the safest thing to have, and hopscotch is targeted more towards kids coding, playing and having fun safely

2 Likes

But the problem with this is them people will start to drift to the App Store to play games instead of hopscotch.

2 Likes

Yeah maybe not on App Store but to share with friends and stuff and like have it like a “real app”

2 Likes

not necessary but would be cool to have

and I think you need a Mac to build an iOS app, and probably a computer to build Android apps

4 Likes