Everyone read immediately

collab
announcement
hacker_help
ugentmessage

BEVERYONE SHUT DOWN ALL COLLABORATION ACCOUNTS AND DELETE ALL POSTS WITH A PASSWORD IN THEN BECAUSE THERES IS A VERY VERY BAD HACKER THAT IS DESTROYING ALL COLLABORATION ACCOUNT FIRST THE HACKER POSTS A BUNCH OF CURSE WORDS AND THEN DELETES ALL PROJECTS ON IT
THIS HAS HAPPENED TO OHASE COMPANY AND MK37C ALREDY AND ITS GETTING WORSE DONT FORGET TO PUBLISH ALL PROJRCTS IN IT AND REPORT ANY INAPPROPRIATE ACTIVITY
this is for the sake of little kids and for the sake of hopscotch

UPDATE:
THE HACKER HACKED ANOTHER COLLABORATION ACCOUNT:confounded::confounded::confounded:

SHUT DOWN ALL COLLAB ACCOUNTS NOW

thanks for the warning i'll let all my collabs accounts know and do this...
@Gabe_N

I understand the urgency, (and I'm replying really late to this urgent message) but unless @GiraffeProductions is the hacker, and I'm 100% sure that he isn't, anybody that rude wouldn't be able to say 1 nice comment online, my collab account is safe, plus, the project on it is only 3 days old, not quite all of the collabs had passwords posted on the forum

Noted, I have shut down TeamCoderz StudiosĀ© until further notice from me, I have assigned two people to do daily checks.

Good idea everybody!
But I know my collar members so it is safe. Also I don't tell the password to the public. Just face to face.

Yeah once the hacker is gone I will but back the pass to my HHC account. Oh and @Rawrbear that account is safe for now.

Alright! :smiley: I have it written down and everything.

Lol, I love how it's just written inside of an image :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:

Everybody, make a back-up account with a different password!! Do not tell your info on hopscotch!! Any suspicious things that happen MUST AND WILL be reported to the hopscotch team!!