Ever wanted a VACATION in Hopscotch?

vacation

Okay so I decided to make a Vacation Spot for people!! So what will happen is you request a vacation spot either the beach or the park. The fist TWO people who ask for a Vacation spot will get the DELUXE edition of the beach or the park (you can choose.) If you want to work here then just ask!!
If you want to get a Vaction Spot I will remix one of your projects with the account's name and password.

The Rules

1.If your room is hacked then I will change the password and I will remix one of your projects with the new password.
2. If you want to work here you must help not to HACK!!
3.There will only be TWO workers per Vacation Spot. (Counting me so technically only one :slight_smile:)

Just other stuff

1.If you can't get into your Vacation Spot please contact me via remixing one of my projects with your problem!!
2. Workers will get paid with LIKES. I will like 15 projects of yours.(Credit to @Snoopy for idea for likes for pay!!)

I have a problem - CLOSED

How would you email the person with a new password?

How would you email them? You can't share emails :D

Sorry communication outside the forum isn't lowed unless you know the person in real life :wink: that means no emailing :D

Right… Okay change of plans I will change the password and remix one of your projects with the new password.

Do you want a Vacation Spot or work here?

Awesome!

No thank you :D

Okay :sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:
(20 Charachters)

Do you want to have a Vacation Spot or work here?

Neither, I was just wondering how you emailed people?

Yeah I did not think of that.

@KVJ @AwesomeNachos do you guys want a vacation or work here?

Okay! :D I want to work here. :00

Awesome!! Maybe you can ask some more people to have a Vacation Spot?

@Paige1212? Want to join?

No thanks sorry :blush:

@Ella_13 @LegendOfFriday @MudFlowerCat do you guys want to work here or get a Vacation Spot?

If you want more people to join, you could get creative and "pay" your workers with likes! Just an idea. :D

Awesome idea!! Thank you. I will do that and give you credit!! Also do you want to work here or have a Vacation Spot?

What do u mean codeperfect

Like I will make an account called LengendOfFriday's Vacation. Then in drafts I will make a Vacation for you just to talk and to hang out!! There will be different drafts for different places!!