Empty Topic Do not enter

This is not a chain game. This an empty topic

Is this related to Hopscotch...? Maybe you'll have to code yourself or another person once they've guessed! :D

@EnchantedAnimallover @CreativeCoder lol isn't this kind of what we were playing XD

Kinda XD

Make sure it's related to HS, as BD said. You can code your guesses :D

I have straight hair and i have blue eyes.

Err, u kinda got the game wrong

@Bananadog, IKR? But we did it a little different! XD

We did it like you guess, then someone tells the actual answer! c:

@StarryDream, I get that you already made it Hopscotch related, but all the other chain games are hopscotch related.

Well so how r they Hop related? I haven't spot any Hop related chain games.:grimacing:

Well, The User Below Me is guessing something something Hopscotch related that is the user below them!

For example: TUBM coded a trail art project before! Then user 2 will say yes or no, and it will go on!

Do you need more examples?

Like for another example, give the user above you a nickname! The nickname is based on their ways of coding, username, Hopscotch username, or personality!

In my opinion, a topic on the Forum doesn't really have to be ALL about Hop. Like Spanish School and Summer Camp. My chain game is more likely to them.
K maybe we should GBOT coz the chain game is never gonna start if we don't end our conversation!:laughing::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

Yes, but in the Spanish school they made projects for homework, and for summer camp the made projects too. :)

Okay enough! We are not gonna start this game!

I decided to recycle this topic

This topic actually brings back lotsa memories…

I used to be quite emotional, lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Many are emotional. Just try to forget about the topic

@PercyJackson9
Empty topic, no harm, huh?

Just wanna say that please don't call me bully, it isn't nice to say that. And what I said in your topic is a fact. No need to get angry, seriously.

Fine. I just am mad. Truce: I will use kind words, you will to.