Ellatm’s request page

You can give me requests for simple trail art, games, drawings, logos and just about anything. Just keep in mind that I can’t make super complicated games, complex trail art, or pixel art. If you request something I will tell you around when it will be done. Don’t get mad if it’s not done by the time I said because it’s not exact. I will also tell you if I can’t do it. I am really excited to see what people request for me. :smile:

11 Likes

E p i c

5 Likes

How about a simple flower, like your pfp?

6 Likes

Okay, I will do that. It will be done in a few days.

4 Likes

Make a new emoji

4 Likes

I will do that. It will be done very soon

4 Likes

This is a emoji called I’m really magical. It’s free to use. It would be useful if you are a unicorn and you are telling someone that your a unicorn when before they thought that you were a human.

6 Likes

very beautiful and creative!
however since this is art- it would be better to have it as part of a portfolio in this topic
If you make a portfolio there- I can move your art into it:)

4 Likes

How do I make a portfolio

3 Likes

I’ll whip up a quick tutorial in the art topic, just give me a second!

5 Likes

Does anyone else have any requests for me? If you do feel free to ask! :blush:

4 Likes

Someone please have a request for me to do. I’m getting kind of bored.

5 Likes

A game with music

5 Likes

Or how about a small trail art?

4 Likes

I’ll do both of those things! They will be done in about 2-4 days.

4 Likes

This is my Trail art.

7 Likes

This is my Music game.

7 Likes

I felt like making Another music game so I did.

4 Likes

Hi, @Ellatm!

I’d like for you to make a game similar to a Doodle Jump, and here’s how it will work:

A volcano is erupting, and Jody is inside of it! He needs to escape from the lava. Jump on rocks and other platforms to bounce higher. The lava will go with you, so beware! If Jody lands on a gas vent, he will bounce higher, and it will help. The one thing that he must be sure to do is not fall in the lava, If he does, it’s game over.

Also, there will be a score for how far up Jody has climbed before making contact with the lava.

Good luck!
(Also, by the way, I need you to keep in mind that my username on the app is not the same as one here; on the app, it lacks the underscore.)

3 Likes

Maybe you can make kind of an iPad since I am making on too, it is quiet hard so you can do a simple one.

10 Likes