Ellatm’s coding clu‌b

I decided I am making a coding club. There will be a new challenge every week to month. It’s unlike most clubs because you always get at least a week to do a challenge. There is a winner of every challenge. The coding club is mainly to help the people who join code better but when the coding club ends the person who has won the most gets a prize. Before you join make sure you are skilled enough for it because the first challenge is hard and it will just keep getting harder and harder. If you don’t know how to code one of the challenges you can look at another persons code but don’t copy all the code and make sure to give credit. Don’t copy anyone’s code who is in the coding club. To show me your project for the challenge make a link to it. I will try to make a example for most of the challenges. I will be taking only five to ten people. Just say you want to be in the coding club if you want to.

10 Likes

I created a tag for you
Also most clubs give you a week or two
Ill join

6 Likes

Can I join

6 Likes

I need to wait until everyone who wants to sign up signs up before I say who is in it.

4 Likes

can i Join

5 Likes

I don’t know if you will be able to join. I need to find other people who want to be in it first. I encourage everyone to want to join!

4 Likes

Hey! When you do things like this, you will let everyone join until you’ve reached your limit. No need to be choosy, haha

4 Likes

If there is space please can I join?

5 Likes

I was saying I don’t know as in I haven’t decided yet who will be in it not I don’t know as in I don’t know their not good enough for it. I understand how that could be confusing how I said it.

3 Likes

What I’m saying is that you have to let everyone in until you’ve reached your limit

2 Likes

Okay, I will do that

3 Likes

Not everyone has to run their club like that. Ellatm gets to choose how she wants to run her club. :)

5 Likes

@EllaTM doesn’t have to. She can run her club the way she wants; it’s her club so she has that right

9 Likes

I know I don’t have to run the club like that but I think that I want to. I will let everyone in until I’ve reached the limit. It wouldn’t make people as sad if they didn’t get in because they would understand that the limit was reached before they could join when if I did it the other way and picked out who’s in it and who’s not in it they might get sad because I didn’t pick them.

7 Likes

that sounds like a nice way of hosting it:)
can I also join?

4 Likes

You can join. I just kind of reached the limit. Five people have joined so far and the limit is five to ten people. People can still join but it doesn’t matter a lot if no more people join.

4 Likes

Does anyone else want to join?

2 Likes

I’ll join :))

3 Likes

Yes, you can join.

2 Likes

This is the last call if you want to join because I will be saying the first challenge soon.

3 Likes