Earn seeds for a much loved project

Hi Hopscotchers!
so i was thinking, if one project gets idk, 50 or so mushrooms, should we divide that by ten, and give the creator the amount. so 50 mushrooms by other users = 5 seeds for the creator of the project, kinda like a prize? idk this is just an idea lol

14 Likes

Ok, good idea! First post

4 Likes

Wdym? second post lol

4 Likes

so, cherry red, say you got 30 plants on a project, right? then, the hopscotch team could give you (the creator) 3 seeds (30 divided by 10 = 3). see?

3 Likes

Ahh, I see.
Lol, I get it now, good idea!

3 Likes

thank you!

3 Likes

@SilverStar what do you think of this idea??

3 Likes

I think it’s a really good idea actually!

5 Likes

we need this

3 Likes

Yeah kinda cool. But kinda weird. If you get another seed, then how many seeds do you get? 1/10?

2 Likes

that sounds cool

1 Like

I like it but I think 1/10 is not enough, maybe 2/10?

3 Likes

1/10 is better I think because it gives non subs a taste of seeds for free but not too much as for THT to lose profit

3 Likes

Great idea! I agree with Dragongirl1264 though. Only 5 seeds for 50 mushrooms is a very small amount. I mean, it cost 250 seeds in total for the mushroom-gifters to gift 50 mushrooms. If you only got 5 seeds, you’d only get 1/50 of the seeds paid for those mushrooms.
Perhaps 10 seeds for 50 mushrooms would be better. Then you get 1/25 of the seeds needed to buy the mushrooms you were given.

8 Likes

I like that idea! It would be cool to see this or any similar mushroom rewards system in Hopscotch.

4 Likes

I like the idea n the improvement Tankt suggested

4 Likes

I would assume u wouldn’t get another seed until you got another 10 plants

2 Likes

Same! (I didn’t read all the replies, just the top and bottom)

2 Likes

Good point. Still confusing tho

2 Likes

Not really, what confuses you?

2 Likes