Drop down tab-has project been curated?

Um not sure how to say this
Maybe we could make a drop-down-tab that you click and it becomes a list of every time this project has been curated, as well as what channel(s)?
@Ana @AwesomeOnion

10 Likes

1st non creator post
I don’t understand.

3 Likes

So imagine you see a project you like, or one of your own. You click the drop down tab labeled Curated, and it will show you how many times/on what channels the project has been curated

2 Likes

Ooh! I likey likey

2 Likes

to me this seems kind of pointless as a project can only get curated once though it would be nice to know whether or not it was curated in the first place

4 Likes

shrug just an idea
But if you get featured u don’t know bc KALADECOSMOS is stuck at the top of featured so if we had this you could check your projects

4 Likes

Hm… what’s this?

2 Likes

So like this?

This would be cool, but maybe just a notification for curated would be better, since a project can only be curated once. But maybe this dropdown could be added, with the curated part and a project description.

7 Likes

Would this drop down tab be on the project? EDIT: Saw the image above, got it

Cool idea, though it doesn’t really serve a huge purpose beside a statistical one.

2 Likes

Yeah, maybe notif would be better

3 Likes

I know tht used to send notifications when a project was featured. My favorite moment of 2016 was looking at my iPad lock screen and seeing “ a project of your’s has been featured”

5 Likes

Just a reminder- try not to do that except for official topics like the yachytaco or leaders qna, it gets spammy

1 Like

(It was still a productive post though the way I see)

3 Likes

Yeah, but still

1 Like

well it’s okay to have i guess, and it’s not really spammy as they’re saying they don’t understand, which is very fair, and definitely valid!

even in official topics it’s not really needed, but it’s fine if it’s like in a post with another comment, i think? idk

5 Likes

I feel the same, shal we vote? I’m not used to the system again sorry.

2 Likes

Yeah, I like the I don’t understand part, but the first post gets me. I guess it’s ok with a comment on it, but just FIRST POST is

3 Likes

revive or clive

1 Like

Revive dude

1 Like