DreamLand is out!

Please don't flag this. Yesterday I told you guys/girls that I was making a new game. Well guess what? It is out! It did not take me that while. It is a hard game. It is endless! Here is the link to DreamLand.

I can't imagine why anyone would flag your announcement of the release of your nice game, @Phase_Studios. It looks good to me! :slight_smile:

Hahn! Why thank you @oio!

I am horrible at it, but it's a really cool game :slightly_smiling:

You are quite welcome, of course. Please accept my sincere encouragement to continue making awesome looking games! It brings out your genius, when you do things that simultaneously challenge and make you happy.

Same here! It is so hard!

Looks cool!!!!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the little guy! I like the way he blinks...

SOOOO CUUUUUUUUTE!!!

Ahhhhhhhh! Why thank you so much!!! This actually in the amount of time only took me 30-45 minutes to make! It wasn't that hard I was just trying to get a addictive game that fun but challenging!

How can you not hit the spikes if your movement forward is smaller than the spikes, which means can't jump far enough not to hit them? Some of the jumps you have to make, even if that wasn't an issue, are impossible, but the controls are simple and nice, and the design is too.

@oio, @Bubblyoreo, @Kotarose13, @comicvillestudios, and @GysvANDRegulus, how much likes does it have now? And is it still on rising?

38, and yes.