Drawing with Hopscotch Topic 2 [OFFICIAL]

If you feel like you have time and want to, then yes that would be great! I made a character that looks kinda like your oc for making such epic requests

3 Likes

sure i can try but first some questions heh
would it be the same scene that you mentioned there?
and what kind of monsters :0?
when would you want it done by?

oh wait you said we could make the monsters up

2 Likes

oooo wait you made a character that looks like my oc? im excited to see it :))

2 Likes

Well I did make some monsters after that post so I’ll describe them in a moment if you want to use them

3 Likes

Yeah she made her career by drawing villains and erasing them off the face of the earth

2 Likes

ye go ahead it would be nice to have a little idea

3 Likes
  1. There are little crab guys (more like helmets with yellow eyes) and they are orangey red and become mines when stepped on

2. A large green worm with one rhino horn sticking out of face and yellow eyes and small sharp teeth (scales too and a lighter underbelly)

3. Something that looks like a phantom from minecraft but it’s more pink and purple with one big yellow eye with no pupil and dragon wings

4. A little goblin that puffs up big

5. Small spider with three legs that is white and tall (see mandalorian season 2 episode 2 spiders, looks basically the same)

6. And you can draw an epic dragon boss because you are good at dragons

I want the main fire guy to be flying down from the right side of the screen and the monsters to be huddled up on left bottom all about to attack. But room for the title in between. If it can look semi realistic that would be good. More realistic the better.

@DiamondDragon

4 Likes

ooo alright tyty
im excited to see the finished game it sounds awesome

2 Likes

Thanks :)) I’m hoping it will be. Also your payment will be your character and getting her before anyone else (if that sounds okay to you)

2 Likes

ye that sounds good

2 Likes

wait when should i aim to finish it by?

2 Likes

The end of this week would be best if you can manage that. Also please make it on something other than hopscotch and you can send it to me as your portfolio. I need good quality imagery lol

2 Likes

will do (i wasn’t planning on doing it in hopscotch dw)

2 Likes

wait no he’s from a tv show do the one with the blue hair

2 Likes

Oop- my bad haha

2 Likes

Also there is a floating eyeball with striped tentacles and and antenna (they come in swarms :eyes:)

1 Like

hi @TB23 i feel kinda bad asking but realism is not really my strong suit especially for stuff like bgs. would it be okay if i drew it in a similar style to the sneak peak you posted, maybe with a bit more detail?

2 Likes

@Lizzie i just changed the photo a tiny bit, would this be fine?

(added to portfolio!)

2 Likes

Nope not really lol @anon19791313

2 Likes

Sure it’s ok @Jay! It looks more creepy lol

3 Likes