Drawing with Hopscotch Topic 2 [OFFICIAL]

I use medibang paint pro, def recommend

3 Likes

Medibang’s nice but complicated for me lol

2 Likes

Ah i see layers can be pretty complicated. I’ve heard of Ibis but I’ve never used it. Guess I’ll have to try it out!

2 Likes

It’s simple but effective :+1:

2 Likes

heyo @anon19791313, do you have an August portfolio? I can only seem to find ones for June and July!

10 Likes

Oh sry I forgot to create one…

I’ll add in the art

Thanks anyway!

3 Likes
Stella’s August Portfolio

4 Likes

@/Serenity Can you add this pic to my portfolio, please? Thank you so so much
added!

@Andpi boop, i’ll add this to the advertisement (ik it’s off center but I already set the canvas to 32x32)

6 Likes

ayo
not too much stuff this time, I’m working on a large drawing : P

about me

I’m cts, aka ceety. I do a lot of digital art on procreate, sometimes paper, but I like an undo button :+1:t2:. I love character design and it’s rare for me to finish something full colored.

agosto

a dtiys

better quality of something I posted on hs

zhongli <3

Bennett baby <3

shaded doodle

13 Likes

Wow

The zhongil one is amazing

I also like Genshin btw :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m upset I missed both of his banners :weary::weary: I’m ar 45, wbu?

6 Likes

Lol sad

I’m 29 or 30 I forgot

6 Likes

Amazing art!

3 Likes

Can you draw klee for me? I don’t play genshin, but most of my friends do and I love klee

5 Likes
About the Art or Maybe the Artist, Idk

So… it’s been a while since I’ve drawn. Or, at least, since I’ve made a portfolio. In my defense, making a new style isn’t easy. And also I went away and also I’ve been struggling for inspiration. But, I’ve drawn a handful of things, so here we are.

The August Goods (the Art)

A Tubbo! A Toob! I really like how this one turned out — I think the colors work really well together, but I think the pose could be a bit more dynamic.

This one’s not one of my favorites, but I still like it! A Scott Smajor from 3rd life! I think the colors aren’t the best, and the arms are a little too long (because I didn’t want to draw hands), but I think the shapes are good!

I drew this one more recently — I had to take a break because I went away to camp. This is the first drawing I’ve done in this style that isn’t humanoid, but I like how it turned out! A pig Techno. I like the shapes, but I wish the cape flowed a bit better.

My most recent drawing in this style, as well as my favorite! It’s a redraw of a character I drew last October (you can probably find it in my October portfolio). I think the motion and flow is good, and I think my color choices and theory have certainly improved as well! Idk, this one just makes me really happy.

The Tag List of Doom

@_Shae
@Temm
@Bugsy345
@koletsgo
@GweTV
@SilverSong
@FearlessPhoenix
@TheDeliciousOrange
@FRENCH_WAVE123
@Cherry_Red
@Stylishpoopemoji33
@AwesomeNachos
@asianninja
@Fenith
@GOATGAMES

11 Likes

AHHHHH These are amazing!

3 Likes

Thank you! :DD

3 Likes

add me to tag list?? :grin::grin:pls

6 Likes

Do you have an art tag list, ceets?

4 Likes

I remember people saying they wanna be tagged for my portfolios but I forgot to make it :,)

7 Likes